0.2

The one were they are the same
༞༞༞༞༞༞

Suddenly the door opens to reveal an angry teacher.

She looked shocked about the scene that just happened.
"Y/n, to my office!!" She yelled at me but I did nothing...I didn't move.
I just stood there realizing in how much trouble I am.

"Now!!!"she yelled.
I let a fake tear slide down my cheek.
I was actually really happy but I couldn't show that right?

I ran out of the bathroom all covered in blood.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw milles walking out of the door across at the same time.
He was also covered in blood.
We shared an smirk at each other not because of seeing each other but because we are both in so much trouble.
I began walking in the hallway to the office.
Everyone was staring at me.
But I didn't care at all I was just happy nothing more...
When I reached the door to the office I take a deep breath.
Making sure to look one more time behind me to see in how much pain the girl that had bullied me for years is.
After that walking in the office.

"Go
"Take a seat mrs and mr"she calmly said.
With a politely smile.

I sat down and milles sat down beside me.
"So...you two did something horrible and I hope you know that there are consequences?" She asked looking at both of us with a stern face.

"Yeah mrs" I laid while pretending to be sorry.

"Yeas mrs"milles said with an nervous look.
Obviously pretending.

"So...y/n you are gone pay the mirror and milles" she said looking towards Milles. "this was your last warning"and adds..."milles go change your clothes and pack your stuff. I call your nanny and ask her to pick you up."those words make me so angry.
yeah I know he did something horrible but I did too...

"Yea-" he said but I cut off his sentence.

"What!!, no he is not going home I did something horrible too, so why don't I need to go home!!" I yelled standing up with force to make sure to Let my chair fall over.
And I continued yelling.
"He probably has his reasons, just like I had my reasons!!" He looked shocked but gave me a smile to thank me.
"You know what if he is going home than I am going home-"

"But y/n your parents died-" she said calmly but I didn't want her to remind me of that horrible moment so I cut her off.

"Don't!!"I said full of anger.
"Don't say that ever again" I yelled.
My throat was dry but my cheeks where wet from the tears.
But this time it were real tears.
Before she could say anything I ran out of the office.

I ran to my room.
When I was in my room i packed my stuff.

I am leaving.

I can't be here anymore.
I don't know where I am going to stay because I don't have a home.
My parents died and that was the reason why I came here because I couldn't stay home alone.
I know I have family but they can't help me because they live in another country.
I was done packing my stuff and I was going to take a shower and change my clothes cause they were still covered in blood, until...

I heard a knock on my door.
I went to open the door and prepared to see an angry teacher.
But when I opened the door...I was surprised.

"Milles,what the hell-" I yelled but he covered my mouth with his hands and came in my room and closed the door with his feet.

"Sshhh be careful nobody can know I am in the girls part of the house"he whisper in my ear while pulling back I could feel his creepy stare burning in my eyes forcing me to be quiet en not let out a Yelp...

"Ok,but what are you doing here?" I whispered.

Heyy
I hope you like the story!
Let me know what you think about it.
Have a nice day!