Voting for class rep

Start from the beginning

Sasha:" That seems easy enough."

Itachi then quickly did a demonstration.

Itachi had made a perfectly cooked sunny side up. All of the kids went to the stoves Y/n and Sasha working together as they usually did.

Sasha:" Alright, this will be easy.~"

Sasha smiled as she got ready to cook.

The eggs that Sasha had attempted to cook were on fire, along with the stove

Y/n:" Sasha, what did you do!!??"

Sasha:" I don't know!!"

Itachi quickly put out the fire and pushed Sasha by not letting any food from the class for today and the next class making tears bawl out of Sasha's eyes as Y/n only giggled. Y/n went to his other elective blacksmithing class, a subversion of the metal shop class that they weren't making anything yet, but we're learning how to create certain things and use all of the tools. After he had finished the electives, he headed to the cafeteria to eat some lunch. Now normal Y/n would eat lunch before his electives, but it was a bit of an odd schedule because of the voting for the classes' representatives today. Y/n sat at his table and began to eat his lunch soon; Ichigo and Sasha joined him at the table.

Sasha:" So, who did you two vote for your class, repressive?"

Ichigo:" We voted Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga. Those people over there."

Ichigo pointed at a Dark haired boy shaped like a duck and a dark blue-haired girl with white hair.

Sasha:" I see. Well, we voted for Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima, those gals over there."

Sasha pointed at a crimson-haired girl and a raven-haired girl, both with very, very large assets.

Y/n:" Jesus Christ, those things are enormous..."

Ichigo:" Those aren't breasts; those are tumors."

Sasha slightly frowned and looked down at her chest.

Y/n:" No need to feel down, Sasha; I think your chest looks fine."

Sasha blushed while Ichigo smacked the back of Y/n's head.

Ichigo:" Don't be a perv Y/n."

Y/n groaned and rubbed the back of his head.

Sasha: Okay, changing the topic; who did your class reps?"

Y/n:" No one, we haven't voted yet."

Sasha:" Weren't you supposed to do it this morning, though?"

Ichigo:" They can also do it at the end of the day."

Sasha:" I see."

Soon lunch ended, and Y/n went to his other classes before going back to his homeroom to vote. Nothing was happening, so Y/n took out his phone and began to listen to one of his favorite songs.

His teacher soon tapped on Y/n's shoulder.

Rossweisse:" Mr.Belmont, I think we would all appreciate it if you would stopping listening to your music so we could get this voting poll out of the way.

Y/n:" Okay sorry ms Rossweisse."

Y.n put his phone in his hoodie pocket as everyone who wanted to be the class rep all presented to the class. After everyone had given their speech, everyone took out two pieces of paper and wrote down witch pair of people they wanted to be their class reps; soon after, Rossweisse had gathered all of the votes, and they had all been counted.

Rossweisse:" Okay, class, your new student council representatives... Erza scarlet and Lucy 

Heartfilia!"

Two women stood up from their seats, and Y/n blushed when looking at them. 

The duo of girls was congratulated and thanked everyone for their votes before the bell rang, indicating that the school day had ended. Y/n walked home, thinking about the day he had. "Pretty good." Y/n thought to himself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A girl was strolling down a dimly lit alleyway as someone stood watching her from the shadows.

???:" My, my look at those beautiful hands of yours.~"