FNAF/DSAF- What is this, a fanfiction AU?!

WARNINGS; Swearing, Fangame crossover, talk of death, Jeremy being gay, William Afton (because he's a warning of his own), no-sense of logic ANYWHERE (but honestly, this is DSAF, it wouldn't be fun with logic)

Jeremy Fitzgerald Centric

__________

__________

"WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCKING SHIT IS THIS- THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER I HOPE YOU DIE IN A PIT FILLED WITH YOUR DECEASED GRANDFATHERS SEMEN!!!"

"HAH WEW. That sure was aggressive!"

"SHUT UP YOU ORANGE FUCK YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED DEAD."

"Aye! Don't talk to my Old Sport like that!"

"OH FUCK OFF, DIPSHIT!!!"

'This was a mistake' Was the first thing that came to Jeremy's mind as he watches the group of Freddy victims communicate or whatever theyre doing. For some reason, Fazbear entertainment wanted to have another try at 'redeeming' themselves and created a fucking rip through time and space only to have these guys, who are seemingly from an alternate universe, stuck in here until they figure out how to send them back. From the newcomers side of perspective, they we're sucked into an arcade game and ended up here where they found them. (which made no fucking sense, but they shrugged it off seeing as getting pulled into a machine was normal for this hell of a franchise)

The strange group consisted of two brightly coloured men- or zombies, judging by the way Jeremy clearly heard a snap in at least 5 ribs- the taller one with the unnaturally long neck being purple, and the shorter one who looked more like he took a swim in Donald Trumps bathtub. They also had these weird pitch-black eyes with white glowing dots, but like I said, normal for the franchise.

Then there was two others who had rotary phones for a head. How they even manage to function, he has no clue. He knows that it's their real face, but a part of him begs to think of it as a mask. Other then that, they dressed like a normal worker. One of them wearing a black suit, the other wearing baby blue button up.

Finally, there was the Marionette copy. Trust me, when I say Jeremy panicked, that would be an understatement, he full on shrieked like a pansy. Fritz, despite having memories with the thing too, simply just stared annoyed. One thing that freaked the fuck outta them the most was when the puppet started fucking TALKING. Full on conversating. Levitating? Fine, there was already ghost and voodoo going around. An animatronic with no built-in voice box talking? Fuck no.

So here they were.

They appeared when Fritz came for his first night back, being fired before tarnished his reputation a bit and wasn't trusted around the animatronics alone. That's why Jeremy had to move back from day shift, to night shift. (They couldn't send him to dayshift with Jeremy, because he would most teach some children how to say the N-word.) Of course, it came with complications, but they figured it out. Long story short, the rip appeared out of nowhere and out they came, strolling in like they owned the place.

Great.

No really, it was great.

Somehow, with some magical bullshit, the Toys didn't turn on. Or any animatronic at that, it was almost like the robots couldn't handle them. But to be honest, that was fair. He had to stop the orange guy (He still hasn't learnt any of their names) from sexually assaulting Withered Foxy multiple times. Seriously, what the fuck? However, at the moment they were waiting for the boss to swing by with some other co-workers or something. He didn't get any details. Poor Fritz was forced to keep an eye on the group as Jeremy stood from afar near the front door.