Taehyung

"Taehyung, did you finish packing?" His dad shouted from the bottom of the stairs.
"Almost. I'll come down soon" tae shouted while checking his empty room for anything else.

Taehyung is 17. His dad got a new job in seoul so they are moving homes. Tae is very innocent too. Just like Jungkook. He loves art and video games.
Taehyung was actually happy when he found out he was moving. He use to get bullied for being so innocent, and he had a very few amount of friends that he knew that they were only with him for pity.

"Right then, is everything loaded in the lorry?" He dad asked while taking a seat in the diver's place.
"I think so....." Taehyung mumbled while putting on his seatbelt.

His dad was a caring man, he was always with him, and supported him. Taehyung's dad never wanted to teach Taehyung anything unholy because he sees tae as a small child, he doesn't want tae to grow up. Taehyung's mother unfortunately died when Taehyung was 11. Both Taehyung and his father haven't talk about the loss, they seem to ignore it.
—————————————————

The sky was painted with saturated pink and oranges. It was beautiful.
Taehyung captured it with his camera. It was about 5 in the afternoon.

"And.....we.....are.....HERE!" Taehyung's father said while parking the car in place, kind of scaring Taehyung with the last bit.
"Mmmm..... finally" Taehyung said while climbing out of the car to stretch his legs.

Taehyung went into the new house.
The house was perfect. 3 rooms: one for him, one for his father, and one which they both settled to do art in (sometimes his father like to join in on painting too)
The living room was spacious with a couple of windows that look at to the garden on one side, and the streets on the other.
He got excited when he found out the kitchen was huge too. He loves baking and cooking with his dad.
The garden was beautiful. It had all kind of flowers and it had a swimming pool too.

"Taehyung, come down. I need you to help me with the boxes please." His father shouted, while struggling to carry the boxes.
"Sorry dad, I'll be right down" Taehyung said while scurrying down the stairs worried about his dad.
His dad settled down the box on the floor, breathing trying to catch his breath.
"There are more boxes at the back of the car, can you get them please? I'll join you in a bit" He said with plea.
"Of course I will" Taehyung said, turning his head to walk back to the car.

Taehyung would'nt necessarily be called strong. He was tall, thin, small waist, blond hair and unbelievably good looks.

He struggled carrying the boxes.
He almost dropped one when he got frightened by a sudden small voice.
"C-can I h-help you?" The unknown boy asked.
Taehyung looked at him for a bit.
Wow. He is really good looking. Wait. I'm not gay....... well I wouldn't know .... I never dated.
"S-sure, there are b-boxes at the back of the c-car" Taehyung said trying to push back his thoughts.
Jungkook smiled his famous bunny smile while bowing and walking towards to car.
Taehyung's cheeks grew pink as he tries to carry the box back to his house.

"Jungkook? JUNGKOOK???" Jungkook's mother shouted as worry leaked into her voice.
Where is he..... oh my kookie.
She stepped outside, and just about to enter her car, she sees Jungkook carrying some boxes.
She was about to ask him what he was doing. But two unknown strangers walked out of the house next door.
Ohhhhhh....... I think that they are the new neighbours.......

"Right, I think that's the last- oh hello there, are you his mother?" Taehung's father asked looking at the older women.
"Yes, yes I am. Are you the new neighbours?"  Jungkook's mother looked at the taller man.
"Yes, we are. I am thankful for your son's helped" taehyung's father replied smiling pointing towards jungkook.
"Oh it's fine." Jungkook said quietly while looking at the floor.
"It that your son?" Jungkook's mother asked while looking at the blond.
"Yes. I am Kim Taehyung. I am 17. Thank you for being kind." Taehyung said while bowing.
"Oh how wonderful! You are so polite just like my kookie, and you two seem around the same age. You could be friends!" Jungkook's mother said enthusiastically and the two males blushed.
"Well, come inside it seems to be getting dark, and I want to know more about you guys." Jungkook's mother said welcoming them in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!
Hope you are enjoying it so far.
Thank you for reading and please like and comment
I purple ya. TV
UwU