Encounter

"Where is my dad?! What have you done to him?!" Boruto demanded. The Masked Man laughed, but continued walking. With the border of the land of fire in range, he stopped to set up camp for the night. "Weird, he doesn't seem concerned that anyone will attack him..." Bolt wondered to himself.
Tied up, Bolt searched for any possible escape route. As usual, the Masked man had taken that into account, so there was no possible chance of escape.
" AH DAMN IT!" Bolt yelled in annoyance.
"Where in the world are you dad?!" Boruto whispered.

They had been walking for two days, stopping occasionally to rest for the night. While on the road, Sasuke trained with Naruto, who lost all his power, in hopes of Naruto to return to normal. Now that Naruto has lost his whiskers, he is unknown to the surrounding shinobi. The blonde doesn't mind though, his main priority was finding his kidnapped son.

The raven haired boy watched Naruto clench his fists and mutter something about time. Sasuke looked at the blonde with amusement, So, it seems he remains as impatient as ever...although it is understandable as to why he is impatient....

" Naruto, it's only been about four days since your son was taken. The Masked Man wouldn't hurt him, I think he is just trying to lure you out, with Boruto as bait. " The raven haired boy calmly said, staring at his friend.
" I can't stand this! How am I supposed to save Bolt if I can't even throw a shuriken?!" An annoyed Naruto complained. " Even with all of your help with my training, I still lack the ability to save anyone!"
"Oi, Naruto. Why don't you ask Kurama (Kyuubi), if he can help you with your predicament?" Sasuke asked.
The blonde's eyes widened,
"I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HIM!" He shouted.
Sasuke burst out laughing again, "Y-You forgot about a demon fox sealed inside you as a baby, that changed your life forever! How do you do that?!"
After glaring daggers at Sasuke, he sat down, and entered his subconscious.
" Long time no see, Naruto...." A demonic voice said, echoing throughout the large room.
The blonde walked towards the fox, waving happily.
" Hey Kurama! Sorry for leaving you all alone all this time!" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.
Noticing the fox's gaze on his face, Naruto remembered his situation. "Kurama, do you know what happened to me?" He asked.
Kurama sighed, "It seems that the masked man used a jutsu on you when you last fought, and you were unaware. For some reason, the connection between us drastically weakened from the jutsu, so that we couldn't contact each other easily."
The blonde scratched his head,
"That's why I didn't hear anything from you! So, is this a Kekkei Genkai, like the Haku's Ice style jutsu?" He asked, trying to comprehend the situation.
"Yes, in a way. I have never ward of this jutsu before, so it must be a special clan jutsu or a Kekkei Genkai. I suggest that you take caution when you fight him again, he seems to be more capable than I thought." The fox explained, his large tails swishing back and forth.
" So we can't combine our chakra with this jutsu can we? Is there any way for me to regain all my power and return to normal?" The blonde asked, finally understanding his situation.
" There is no reversal as far as I know, I think that you must defeat the user of the jutsu first.We won't be able to combine our chakra until the jutsu wears off, so you won't be able to enter tailed beast mode, or heal as fast as you usually do." Kurama reasoned.
" So all I have to do is defeat that masked man, and all my power returns.. " Naruto thought to himself.
" Thanks for your help Kurama, but I have to get going now. Sasuke is probably waiting for me, later!" The blonde said, with a smile from ear to ear.
Exiting his subconscious, the orange ninja stood up and looked for his friend.
"HEY SASUKE!" He yelled, but got no response.
" Where is that guy? He must've gone wandering around while I was talking to Kurama!" Naruto realized.
His searched was interrupted when a large fire appeared in the forest nearby, followed by a Susanoo.
"Is that Sasuke? What is he doing?" Naruto asked, running towards the location of the fire.

" Naruto was taking forever, so I thought I would check out the surrounding area, but to think I would run into you, of everyone else" Sasuke thought to himself, dodging shuriken. Using his sword to defend himself against the shuriken, he sent a fireball jutsu towards his attacker. After activating his Sharingan, his Susanoo appeared, cloaked in it's armor with an archery bow at hand. It's large form knocking over many of the nearby trees. Sasuke began to aim the Susanoo's arrow at his attacker, but paused when blonde knucklehead ran into the barren area , once known as a forest yelling his name.
" SASUKE! I saw your fireball jutsu, and ran towards it, what happened?!" Naruto asked, taking out his kunai to join the fight.
The blonde soon turned around to see what Sasuke was aiming for, only to freeze in his tracks.
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Naruto yelled, anger raising in his voice.

Sorry for the late chapter!
Please comment and favorite!
~KuramaandNaruto