★ 𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

And the words she often uses were so familiar to him.

Just like how his mentor would always say: So no matter how scary things get, smile at 'em as if to say, "I'm a-ok". The people in this world who can smile are always the strongest.

She too often said it as well.

They have heard and noticed the way All For One move, how his target wasn't All Might, but rather on Emiko herself. Because of her manipulation quirk, All For One got rather interested in it and wanted it for himself.

How Emiko was able to manipulate anything and everything, including the cells within a human body too. Which then resulted in her quirk being taken away, altogether with her husband's quirk that was another cancellation quirk.

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]? [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩!"

And the Pro Heroes' attention turned to look at what was happening. How a barrier was seen as a young girl was holding onto someone much younger then, which All Might rushed over to have a look.

And his eyes widened at how Tetsue, the older daughter of Emiko, was protecting [name] with the barrier as tears rolled down her face.

"All Might-san... Please, save my sister!"

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

she called out with a sigh as she managed to trap a villain with her barrier quirk as she looked at him dead in the eye. How she was on patrol and that she had encountered some villain along the way, only for her to hear a loud explosion.

She shook her head as she looked at her younger sister who ran up to her with a wide smile on her face as she was proud her older sister who is ranked 12 in the Pro Heroes ranking, and Tetsue could only smile gently as she reached out and ruffled her younger sister on the head.

"You are working under me, why are you running around all smiley and looking proud?" she asked, and [name] could only continue to smile. It took her great courage to attend U.A High School, and soon she was convinced to attend because of how the teachers there were close to their parents.

"Nee-san, you should be happy that we are close by although you are now working as a Pro Hero and I'm just a student intern," she pointed out and Tetsue could only laugh, only to have her eyes widened as she quickly created a barrier around [name].

Only for her to disappear through what seems to be dark purple mist, and Tetsue could only pale slightly as she looked at the now empty barrier. Her lips parted as she looked around, trying to find some sort of information to what was going on.

Only for her to be transported as well a portal and she landed harshly on her back. She looked around, her body tensing up at what was being felt in the atmosphere as she looked at [name] who was close by.

Crying her eyes out.

"Nee-san, nee-san!" she cried out as she stood up, trying to run and Tetsue's eyes widened as she realized who was behind her younger sister.

All For One.

"All For One..." she whispered out as [name] ran into her arms, and Tetsue quickly put up a barrier before anything could happen. She then turned to look at [name], confirming that her quirk was still with her.

"[name]?" Tetsue whispered out, she could feel how [name]'s body was trembling slightly from what she assumes to be nothing but anger.

After all, the man before them was the same one who had killed their parents right before their eyes. How they resented him with all their hearts and vowed that ever a day comes where he will appear before them, they would do their best to take him down.