Their Master has sent them on another quest. To find the missing persons in Ziyang Valley. People have gone missing from the villages around that place.

Tracks shown they have been dragged into the Valley by unknown forces.

They have been walking for ages. His legs feel numb, unable to support him anymore. Li Yan collapses to his knees.

He starts to nag but his pig teammates are leaving him behind. He has no choice but to get up and quickly follows them.

"Wait for me!"

He is running so fast. He doesn't realize Lin Zhou has fallen from his shoulder during the running.

"Chirp! Chirp!"

The chick kept on chirping. Li Yan has left her behind. She could sense evil presence in this Valley. She is scared to death.

Li Yan has gone out of her sight.

"Chirp!"

She is calling for her master. He doesn't hear her. She got left alone in the woods.

She is running for her life. A fox just decided to have her for lunch.

She hides inside a hole in a tree. Waiting for the fox to leave the spot. Fortunately the hungry fox has decided to look for other prey. She waits for another half an hour before she finally leaves the hole.

"Chirp!"

Now she needs to find her stupid master. Leaving a defenseless girl behind like this. She would never forgive him.

Suddenly she got lifted from the ground. She got tossed into a sack although she has been resisting it.

Ling Xiao smirks. A puny demon beast. Excellent for a gift. She hums on her way out of there.

"Chirp! Chirp!"

Lin Zhou has been screaming inside the sack. She kept struggling but she couldn't escape from the sack.

Suddenly the sack is opened. Ling Xiao smiles when she grabs her. She puts the chick on the ground.

Lin Zhou tries to escape. She couldn't. An invisible rope has tied her down to the sack.

"Eat. Aren't you hungry, birdie?"

Ling Xiao throws some sunflower seeds on the ground. Lin Zhou ignores her.

Ling Xiao threatens, "Don't test my patience, birdie."

"Chirp! Chirp!"

Lin Zhou protests in bird language that her name isn't birdie. It's Lin Zhou. Her master has given her that name.

"Oh, Lin Zhou. Strange. Isn't it a boy's name?"

"Chirp!"

Lin Zhou says she doesn't mind. Her master has named her.

Ling Xiao frowns.

She asks, "You already got a master?"

"Chirp?"

Lin Zhou is shocked. She asks her in bird language if Ling Xiao could understand her speech.

Ling Xiao points to the seeds on the ground.

She orders, "Eat. I won't feed you again."

This time Lin Zhou reluctantly eats them.  She is starving. She doesn't know when she could be reunited again with her foolish master.

Ling Xiao stares her. She already got a master. It's too bad. She won't bind with a demon beast who has formed a contract with another human being. Too messy. Too much efforts wasted to destroy the previous bond.

She asks, "What kind of person your master?"

"Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!"

Lin Zhou states her master is kind, smart and super lazy one.

Her honest statement makes Ling Xiao bursts out laughing. That's the worst way to describe your master.

Ling Xiao comments, "Bet he is super ugly too."

"Chirp! Chirp!"

Lin Zhou protests that her master is super handsome and kind. Perfect and ideal man for a woman.

Ling Xiao bursts out laughing.

Then she comments, "No woman likes a super lazy man."

"Chirp! Chirp!"

Ling Xiao smiles when the chick says her master has many good points despite being super lazy.

One chick and one woman begin their travel deeper into the Valley afterwards.

Ling Xiao is a good fighter. She could slay any demon easily with her blade. Lin Zhou is chirping when she leaves the demon beads behind.

The chick jumps down from her shoulder. She swallows the beads hastily.

"Slow down. Those beads won't go anywhere."

Lin Zhou's body is having seizures. Her body is extremely hot and burning. Her bones are breaking and growing in rapid speed.

"I told you to be careful."

Ling Xiao sits down on the ground. She focuses her Qi to aid her made her breakthrough.

The process is long and tiresome. It took five hours before her fever goes down a notch.

Ling Xiao stands up and stretches her stiff back.

She scolds, "Foolish birdie. I won't help you next time."

She grabs her and returns her into her sack. The chick is still out cold. Her power has grown a lot compared to the first time they met.

----------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)