Chapter 85: Evan's talent.

Start from the beginning

-Wukong: The bear style has a crippling flaw, that I am rather sure that Vito hasn't noticed until now. It's extremely hard to grab an opponent that knows exactly what your martial art is good at. Also, his aura won't help him against Evan.

Evan went slowly to the pillar and prepared to counter Vito's attempt to grab him. When Vito went around the pillar to grab him, Evan looked at Vito and prepared to throw a cross at him.

-Evan: Thunder Impact!

Evan's left fist was covered in electricity and Evan threw it at Vito's face who had lowered his posture to hug his target. Vito received the strike to the face, which shocked him vastly and made him wobble around the area.

Wukong nodded and chuckled while watching Vito wobble, but Evan didn't wait a single second and threw a hook to Vito's face to make him fall to the ground while he prepared another spell.

-Evan: Thunder enhancement!

Evan's body was covered in electricity and seemed like Evan moved faster and his reflexes were faster, so when Vito got up and tried to hit Evan again... The man only could see how his attack was dodged effortlessly and was hit by a barrage of jabs, followed up by a fast uppercut to his chin which made his disorientation get even worse and couldn't even stand up anymore.

The referee watched the entire match happen and raised his voice while coughing, but everyone knew what was going to happen.

-Referee: The match is over! Vito can't stand up! Evan wins!

Evan smiled and lowered his guard, then he started moving out of the arena while everyone started applauding at the match they had seen. Even if they didn't want to admit it, Evan had waged his chances perfectly to win and made a beautiful fight out of a fight that anyone would have said that Vito would be the winner.

But Vito got up angry and wobbled his way to try to hit Evan, only to be hit by a thunderbolt thrown by Evan, that shocked him enough strong to incapacitate him.

-Evan: The fight is over. And it's not your turn.

Evan walked outside the arena, while in the other gate, Akihiro was going to see Vito only to see Cain stopping him.

-Cain: Hey old man, let me fetch him. You might go too hard.

Akihiro chuckled and grabbed Cain's shoulder, and quickly put him down without effort, while he grabbed a muffin and started eating it.

-Akihiro: He is from Sansifta. If someone has to fetch him, it's me. So it's my turn.

-Cain: I am the one who should carry him back! I am the one who literally maintains this!

-Akihiro: It's my turn.

Cain sighed and decided to sit while Akihiro grabbed Vito and carried him like a bag of potatoes. Meanwhile, Evan returned to Roku and chuckled while he looked absolutely defeated.

-Evan: You owe me something, Roku.

Roku shivered and got ready to pay his debt towards Evan, while trembling and hoping that he would be able to not care about Kazue anymore.

Rocco Status:

Race: Human.
Gender: Male.

Age: 10 years old.

Likes: Training, muscles, lasagna.
Dislikes: Traitors, those who don't work out.

Level: 30

STATS (Maximum of 1000):

HP: 40000/40000
MP: 20000/20000
STR: 300
VIT: 300
INT: 200
DEX: 200
AGI: 200

Magic affinity: None.
Skill affinity: Enhancer, Bodybuilder, Brawler, Merchant, Fighter, Practitioner, Defender.

Titles: Blessed by Ezneas.
Job: Underground Fighter, slave of the underground arena.

Skills:

Enhancer (Master):

Hardened skin: Increases the defense of the user a 50%.

Instant Reflex: The user returns to the attack stance when the enemy throws off-balance him by a previous attack. It can hurt depending on how the user is thrown off-balance.

Magic Soul: The user gains a 50% extra resistance to magic.

Body Enhancement: Active, 1 MP. Increases for a brief period of time (1 minute) all the status a 20%.

Skill Boost: Active, 3 MP. The damage caused by skills is increased a 3% for a long period of time (1 hour).

Evasion enhancement: Active, 5 MP. The user increases his speed when he dodges attacks during a brief period of time.

Improved Body Enhancement: Active, 10 MP. Increases for a long period of time all the status a 20%.

Improved Evasion Enhancement: Active, 25 MP. The user increases his speed when he dodges attacks during a long period of time.

Neural Enhancement: Active, 30 MP. The user makes his brain go faster, obtaining increased attack speed and reflexes.

Battle Aura: Active, 50 MP. The user increases all the power of the muscles and allows the user to imbue the weapon used with magic so not only can be stopped without any kind of mana skills.

Limiter Release: Active, 25 MP/second. Nullifies any limit that the body has, increasing a 90% all Status. But causes pain and overuse will cause the death of the user.

Bodybuilder (Master):

Increased Muscles: The muscles of the user are stronger and bigger.

Increased Stamina: The user has more stamina.

Increased Training: The user can train harder to have more stamina and suffer less from training too much.

Increased recovery: The user will recover faster from any wound.

Muscle Defense: Active, 50 MP. The user can tighten the muscles and increase his/her defense.

Muscle Reinforcement: Active, 25 MP. The user can use his/her own mana to increase his/her physical power.

Brawler (Master):

Heavy Punch: Active, 2 MP. A strong punch that can send anyone to the ground.

Stronger body: The user resists better the pain and his/her defense is increased a 50%.

Counter: When the user dodges or blocks an attack, the next attack will deal the double of damage.

Flier's high: When the enemy is in the air, the user can attack them with more power.

Roundhouse kick: Active, 8 MP. The user can kick so hard that sends him/her flying.

Rampaging Wrath: Active, 20 MP. The user punches the target several times with extreme strength.

Merchant (Master):

Knowledge of materials: Passive, allows the user to see the materials used in any item and be able to know the price of the item.

Discount: Passive, the user will pay less money for the items he/she wants to buy. Success rate depends on the intelligence and dexterity of the user and the target.

Overcharge: Passive, the user will sell the items for more money. Selling price increase depends on intelligence and dexterity.

Eye of the merchant: Passive. The user can see what the client is looking for and what they truly desire 

Okay, people! Next chapter! I hope you enjoy it, if so... VOTE and maybe leave comment!

I do recommend to vote through PC, since it seems like in the app some votes just disappear.