Diana: Thanks for introducing yourself. You'll make some nice pocket change for us. John, please make sure to gag him as well. I don't think he's the silent type.

John produced a pair of Sea Stone cuffs and cuffed Roshio before gagging him as well. Seeing him continue to resist he just punched him hard in the hard to knock him out.

Diana: That's 42 million berries; let's see how much more we can scrape together by the end of the hour~.

Diana smiled as she walked up to another bar and kicked open the door.

Diana: Bingo~

This time, she grabbed another long haired pirate but with goggles this time. He was quite tall but it wasn't a problem as she threw him out the door.

Diana: Continue enjoying your drinks. Ignore us!

2nd Pirate: What are you dirty pie *smack*

Diana: Sorry, say that again?

Bystander: Hey! What are you doing to my crew mate!

2nd Pirate: ...Bellamy....

Diana: So you're Bellamy? Thanks for coming all the way out here. Saves a lot of time.

With that she clad her hands in haki and punched him straight in the nose. Bellamy, who wasn't even able to follow her fists took it directly...flew...flew a bit longer...and crashed into the side of the pub.

His face was a bloody mess and he wasn't getting up.

Bystanders: SHE TOOK OUT BELLAMY IN ONE HIT!

I promptly ignored them and walked over to Bellamy, grabbed his hair and dragged him back over to our location.

Me: John, please cuff him as well. Might be a good idea to tie his legs as well just in case.

John did as I asked while my sister was done knocking out the other guy. Apparently was this Bellamy guy's first mate with a bounty of 38 million while Bellamy had 55 Million.

Seriously, this Bounty is a very unreliable power leveling source. I mean, Luffy's current bounty of something like 30 million would still be stronger than Bellamy.

The not-so-secret to the price of the bounty would be 'How much threat they pose to the World Government'. Those like Luffy are strong but they don't purposefully go out harming Marines are actively hate them. They also don't pillage and do the typical pirate behavior which in return, doesn't cause disorder and chaos. Thus the Straw Hat Pirate's bounties are mostly just a testament to their strength while bounties of pirates like these...

I glanced a look at the unconscious pirates on the floor.

Are notorious pirates who have made a bad name for themselves. While not as strong, they cause chaos and death wherever they go. Resulting in more damage, and thus more of a threat to the World Government.

Diana: Alright, I'd say a 135 million total isn't bad. We're done here. Let's go back.

At that moment, a huge figure blocked the road back to our ship.

Blackbeard: You come into Mock Town and beat up a couple of Pirates and think you can leave safely? Who do you think this island belongs to??!!

Huh, I didn't expect to see him so soon.

Diana: Well then Marshall D Teach, is that something you could really say? From our latest reports, you've killed your fellow crew mate before leaving the crew.

Blackbeard: Zehahahahaha! You have guts little girl! Yes, I did kill my crew mate. But it was for my dream! Something that I valued over camaraderie. The reason I joined the crew in the first place!