At the last moment, I clad my fist in black haki as it connected with his nose. As physical contact was made, a shockwave was produced of wind and sand as Crocodile, still dazed and in shock was flown backwards.

I didn't give him the chance. I activated my devil fruit and Crocodile instantly hit the ground with a solid *thud*

Using Soru, I instantly appeared right on top of him, clad my feet in haki and gave him an ax kick right in his nose...again.

Crocodile: ugh....

The Marines and soldiers were looking at me wide eyed for trashing a (former) Warlord like that.

Crocodile seemed to regain his footing as he flew away from me. Using his sand form as he formed himself again.

Crocodile: Who are you...

His demeanor looked much different already. With just a punch and a kick, his nose was definitely broken, bleeding out and dripping onto the floor. His upper lips were busted open and his perfect hair was broken.

Me: Rear Admiral Kara Fujitora of the First Rapid Response Unit; under the charges of conspiring against the Kingdom of Alabasta, illegal actions by your organization 'Baroque Works' and your involvement with Dance Powder as well as your attempt to cause Civil War. You are hereby stripped of your rank and authority as Warlord of the Sea. Do not resist!

Heh, I always wanted to say this line. It's so much better than "You have the right to remain silent." and then the criminals just start yelling at us about how they're innocent and that we should be doing our work correctly.

Seriously, Police officers have it hard too but they don't get even close to the amount of respect they deserve.

Oh look! Crocodile's pissed. I can see the veins pulsing on his forehead and his shoulders shaking.

Crocodile: ON WHOM'S ORDER

I smiled at him warmly, trying to piss him off as much as possible. I'm truly savoring this moment. This is called Karma my second favorite antagonist.

Me: Fleet Admiral Sengoku

With that, I unsheathed 'Bob' and ran towards him.

Crocodile tried to scatter away but I pushed him back together forcibly with a centered gravity. He then formed a massive arm and tried to punch me. Using my electromagnetism, I removed the force holding the sand together as the sand scattered. I then reached him enough to be in my sword length.

I activated my future sight...and it was too easy. Against hard opponents, I could only see a fraction of a second ahead, or not at all (like Garp or dad) but I could see a solid 3 seconds facing Crocodile. A short time... but enough for dozens of blows. Weakest Warlord indeed...okay maybe stronger than Buggy but he doesn't really count.

Slow, weak, and most importantly too reliant on his Logia type fruit. Just like Smoker, he thought himself to be immune to attacks. I guess that was in it for him as he's sticking around in the first half of Paradise. Where the weakest of the Grandline are

Just as I said that, a sand arm almost got my legs...how? I looked to see a shaking Crocodile smiling. That was when I realized that I've been taking him too lightly.

Crocodile: Anything can be turned into sand as long as it's small enough!

With that shout, the buildings and houses next to us exploded into sand. Covering the entire area with sand scattered everywhere. Crocodile then manipulated his sand to circle around him rapidly, creating something akin to a mini sandstorm.

Crocodile: You've surprised me a little Rear Admiral, but this is it!

I covered myself in light armament haki from head to bottom to prevent any Sand from scratching or entering me.

Me: *sigh* Sis is going to scold me for looking down on a Warlord.

With that, I unleashed my Conqueror's Haki directly at Crocodile. The moment he buckled slightly, I put as much gravitational pressure on him without destroying the ground.

Being a warlord, he still tried to stand his ground and raised a shaky fist.

I dodged Crocodile's slow fist and jumped onto him unprotected back.

*CRACK* *CRACK* *thud*

In the next moment, Crocodile's body hit the floor. Completely knocked out from the impact I put his head with from the hilt of my sword 'Bob'. I needed to hit him twice since he looked like he had a thick skull.

Seriously, how did he even get the idea of challenging Whitebeard? He really is delusional.

I was cuffing Crocodile with Sea stone on his hands and neck when sis and Robin arrived at the scene.

Diana: You're spending the entirety of next break in a clothing store.

Me: Shit...