0|4

"what was his name again?" i held yedam's phone.

"junkyu. kim junkyu, he's three years older than you," 

"he's four years older than me! but he acts as if he's younger than me sometimes," jeongwoo added. 

"why though? you like him?" i felt yedam smirking. 

"HELL NO! i'm not into gay guys," i shrugged.

"BAHAHA JUNKYU HYUNG ISN'T GAY," jeongwoo laughed his ass off. 

"yea he isn't," yedam took his phone back. 

"i ain't believe nothing until i see with my two eyes!" i shook my head. 

"well, he's gonna come here during break time because i forgot to bring my materials, maybe then you will be able to tell that he isn't gay," yedam laughed. 

bruh he's coming? i'm not ready. 

"i'm not really interested, thanks," i sat back down. 

"i think you are!!" jeongwoo teased. 

"shut up before i kick your ass!" i fought back. 

i don't know what to do. what am i gonna do when i see him again?

maybe i am interested in him. 

yea i definitely am. 

-

it was finally break time and i was anxious asf. i kept on looking at yedam through my peripheral vision. junkyu wasn't gonna come in campus right? perfect. there's no way since he's not even related to yedam and he's not a student anymore. so i'll probably peek through the window and get a glimpse of him. 

after a while of secretly stalking yedam, he finally walked out of the classroom. i immediately leaned to the window and searched for yedam with my eyes. 

where the hell is he??

i waited for 5 more minutes until i decided to walk into the action. i sneaked out of the classroom. he better not–

"BOO!" 

i screamed. 

"BAHAHAHA OMG Y/N YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE" jeongwoo began laughing hysterically. 

i collapsed to the ground. my heart was beating faster than a maserati. 

"y/n thought you said you weren't interested in him???" yedam laughed. 

"I'M NOT!" 

"then why were you stalking me???" 

"yEAH Y/N WHY WERE YOU STALKING YEDAM?" 

"I SAID I WASN'T!" 

both of the kids were laughing so hard they were attracting attention to us. i felt my cheeks blushing. i couldn't believe that these kids would prank me like this. the thing with junkyu coming was probably a prank too. smh. 

i stood up from the ground and brushed the dust off my uniform. 

"you guys suck," i glared at them and began walking to the classroom.

"oh! junkyu hyung," jeongwoo yelled out.

yeah sure.

"thanks for bringing my materials," 

uh huh. 

"pay more attention next time cus i had to walk 10 miles to get here!!!" 

it was him.