Child's Play

Your p.o.v

It has been several month since we have saved Darreths Dojo, and Zane becoming my new dad. Lloyd and I were on the bounty training with the ninja.

We were looking out upon a village that we were passing by. We saw some kids playing, we were envious of them. All we have ever done was train since the moment we had defeated the Great Devourer, we haven't had a chance to be just normal kids.

As we were watching the kids play, I hear Lloyd give out a sigh. I felt his pain. He has been really into comic books lately. He's been wanting to get the latest issue of Starfarer. To be honest, I have too.

"Lloyd?! (y/n)?!" We heard Kai calling out to us. We turned to face them. "Concentrate!" He yells. "Now that the bounty is in our possession again, we can train you two more effectively, but you guys will have to focus. One more time" Zane told us.

"Ah, but we've been training all day" Lloyd and I complain. "It's all to get you guys ready to face Garmadon. Now, in position" Cole commands us.

We walk over to our starting area as Lloyd and I sighed heavily. The ninja put on there masks as I hear Lloyd give out a fake yawn. The ninja then get in there fighting positions. "Ah, whatever" I said, Lloyd just faked yawned again.

Kai strikes first. Lloyd punched him, causing Kai to fly back towards the others. I too also gave out a fake yawn. Jay and Zane then came at us. Lloyd and I did Spinjitzu and they went flying back. Cole then came from behind, knocking both Lloyd and I to the ground.

We both laughed slightly, trying to get done with our training for the day. "That was fun" I said. "Are we done?" Lloyd asked. "Oh, come on, you two are better then this" Jay exclaimed. "What's on your guys mind?" Asked Jay.

"Well, uh..." I started. "The latest issue of Starfarer just came in at Doomsday Comics" Lloyd stated. "And it's a limited run" I told them. "So if we don't go out and get it" Lloyd continued. "It's gonna sell out" I told them. "Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donnegan was surrounded by the Imperial Sludge" Lloyd said. "And if we don't find out if he gets out all right" I continued. "We might have our own doomsday" Lloyd finished.

The ninja looked at each other and then back at us. "The fate of Ninjago rest on your guys shoulders. As the Green and Purple Ninja, you two have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you two don't have time for such childish things" Kai told us.

We walked over to the railing of the ship, looking back out upon the children playing in the town. "Other kids get to play and have fun" I told them. "All we ever get to do is train" Lloyd told them.

We watched as the town slowly disappeared from out of sights. Nya then came bursting through the door. "Guys, there's been a break in at the Ninjago Cuty Museum of History. And the security cameras picked up you-know-who" Nya told them.

————————————————————————
Yes I thought the same thing as I wrote that...let's just move on

-Lilly
————————————————————————

"Garmadon" Cole said. "Hey We have to stop him before he uses the Mega-Weapon to start another one of his diabolical plots!" Jay complains. "Um..." Lloyd and I started, but we knew that they would never allow us to go and help them. We sighed in defeat, even before we asked. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We can't go" Lloyd stated. "And it's safer if we stay here and train" I finished. The ninja nodded in agreement and then left.

Nya watch with us as we saw the ninja dive off into the city. Lloyd and I sighed once again. "Too old for comic books" I started. "And too young to fight" Lloyd finished. "When are they gonna make up their minds?" Lloyd and I asked Nya. "Come on pint-size's show me what you two got" Nya told us. This caused Lloyd to do, yet again, another fake yawn.