Chapter 11

Riley's POV

Thank god today is Friday, last night was hectic and I don't even want to remember that night. I'm just glad Ace came and saved me before there was any real damage that could have been caused. I rolled over onto my back on my bed and looked at the ceiling in thought, then there was a knock at my door.

I see mama peeking her head around the door and see me awake, "I was just coming up here to wake you up." She said as she is walking over to sit on my bed.

"Yeah, I have been awake for awhile now." I say

"Are you okay honey you seem a little down since last night." Mama asked worriedly

"Im okay, just a lot of things happened that I don't want to talk about right now." I say softly, I feel like it's not the right time to tell her now, I'll just tell her and daddy what happened last night tonight.

"We'll okay just tell when you are ready, now come down for breakfast I'm making your favorite, chocolate waffles, sausage, bacon I made a lot of bacon cause I know how you and your dad love bacon, eggs and for dessert yogurt." Mama said as she listed off the things I love, I jump right of my bed when she said bacon.

I have to hurry before daddy eats all the bacon, "Daddy don't you eat that bacon without me!" I yelled while taking my seat at the table and grabbing me a plate and start to pile almost everything on my plate. After I was done eating I thanked mama for the wonderful meal and head back up stairs to get ready for school. I look in my closet for something to wear, I decided on wearing a red hoodie, black skinny jeans, and red vans. I look at myself in my mirror and see everything is good I grab my book bag and head down stairs.

I grab my keys head out the door, "Bye mama, bye daddy!" I yelled before closing the door and hearing a faint bye honey. I waled towards my car and start it up I backed out the drive way and head to school. I wonder if Jason is going to bully me again, I doubt it cause my mate is the Alpha and if he found out that Jason starts to mess with me again I don't know what would happen.

Once the school building came into view, I parked in my parking spot and got out my car. Before I could go anywhere I was attack by Eryn, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She said as she steamed in my ear causing us to gain attention from everybody in the hall. "You really have to stop screaming in my ears, you know that I have sensitive ears." I pout at her.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." She said as she let go of me. "So what has been going on this past weekend?" She asked while walking to our lockers.

"Oh you know the same, Jason bulling me, Ace told the pack that I am his mate and he asked me out on a date." I said waiting to hear her reaction.

"WHAT! HE ASKED YOU ON A DATE AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!!!???" She yelled as she hit my arm.

"I'm sorry, I had forget to tell you with anything that was going on." I pouted at her.

"It's okay, now when is the date?" She asked excitedly while jumping up and down.

"Um, I think it's Saturday." I said while thinking back to when Ace asked me out.

"Saturday!? As in tomorrow Saturday?" She asked.
"Yeah tomorrow." I said.

"Well do you even know what you're going to be wearing? Do you know where the date is going to be at?" She asked hurriedly.

"No and no." I said.

"That's got to change I'm coming to your house tonight and tomorrow to help you pick out an outfit for tomorrow." She said as she grabbed her books and closed her locker.

"Okay." I said.

We walk to first period together, when we walk inside the classroom I see Ace sitting in his seat. I smiled and ran towards him, "Hey, Riles." He said as he kissed me. I blushed

"Hey Ace." I said shyly. I don't know why I still get shy around him.

"Are you ready for our date tomorrow?" He smirked.

"I can't wait!" I beamed and smiling brightly.

I wonder what he got planned for us, are we going to go to the beach, or going to the movies, or having a picnic? "Hey, what is the dress attire for tomorrow?" I said. Wanting to know if I can go casual, or formal.

"Casual, nothing too fancy, something like what you got on right now." He said as he smiled like me.

I look down to what I am wearing, "Okay that's good, at least I don't have to take all night to find down things to wear." I blushed.

"Where are we going for the date?" Really anxious to know what we're going to go.

"Now that is going to be a secret till tomorrow." He smirked at me.

I pouted great i have to wait till tomorrow to find out where we are going. But I can't wait to spend the whole day with him tomorrow.

A/N I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I have a little family problem but everything is alright. Let me know what you think of this chapter. Xoxo Kiki