Chapter 5

Riley's POV

All I can think about is that kiss, I can't believe Ace kissed me, I just hope he is not playing with me. "Riley, what happened last period? You ran out the classroom like the devil was I your tail." Eyrn said

"You know Ace Grey right, well he is my mate." I murmured softly.

"Oh my god are you talking about the hottie with the body? He's your mate!" She asked.

"Yep that's the one." I said

"You are so lucky, I would kill to have him as a boyfriend." She said.

**SKIPS TO LUNCH**

While on the way to lunch with Eryn, I see Ace I blushed and averted my eyes from him. "Awe you look so cute getting all flustered." Eryn squealed.

I blushed even redder to the tips of my ears. I quickly walk away from her before she embarrasses me even more.

Once I got my lunch Eryn and I try to look for a place to sit but couldn't find anywhere to sit, that was until Ace was walking up to us. "Do you want to sit with me?" He asked.

"We would love to sit with you!" Eryn said happily.

He looks a me for confirmation and I looked at him shocked and nodded my head slightly, he smiles brightly and pulls me over to his table. I got to the table I saw all of his friends sitting in a circle, there was 3 girls and 2 guys.

Once I got to the table they looked up at me, I blushed and put my head down. "Everybody this is my mate Riley Conner" Ace said. "Riley I want you to meet, Alice, Jade, Ashley and my two best friends Kash and Brent" Ace said as he introduced me to his friends.

"Hey" I said as I waved at them. "Oh my god he is so cute! Let me pinch his cheek" Jade yelled. I blushed even more to the tips of my ears.

I looked up and saw Ace smirking at me , I blushed and look down. "I like it when you blush" Ace whispered to me. I smiled and kissed him on his cheek, he looked at me shocked and he smiled lovingly at me.

A/N The first thing I want to say is I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that it took me like a week or something to write this chapter. I had a minor case of writers block, but anyway I hope you like this chapter. Vote and Comment. Xoxo Kiki