Chapter 6

Ace's POV

(The pack house ----->)

I look at my mate with love and affection with his dirty blond hair, steel grey eyes, rosy cheeks and full plump red lips that looks so tempting to kiss.

I can't wait to make love to him and for him to have my pups. But I have to take it slow though I don't want to force him and scare him off, I want to make the moment special for him.

But before any of that stuff happens I need to take him on a date, and introduce him to my parents and to the pack as my mate.

"So, Riley would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked with a smirk. He looks shocked at first then starts to blush and hang his head. He looks back up at me and nod, "Yes, I would love to go on a with you Ace." He says with a blush.

My smirk becomes a wide smile, I am going to make this the best date that he would never forget. "Okay I'll pick you up on Saturday at 8 o'clock, does that sound alright to you?" I asked him. He nods his head vigorously "That sounds nice I can't wait" he says shyly.

The bell rings signaling the end of lunch I kiss Riley on the cheek tell him I'll see him later with a smirk and head off to class.

I don't really pay attention to what the teacher is saying and I don't really care either. I just want to get home and tell my parents the good news that I've found my mate. But I want to know how my Father would react when he founds out my mate is the Omega of the pack.

The bell rings loudly and wakes me from my thoughts, I grab my bag and head out the door. The rest of the day flys by quickly and I am now heading off to my car. I get in and start the engine and speed off towards the pack house.

When I park at the house I turn my car off and shut my door and run up to the house. "Mom? Dad? Where are you?" I yelled. "In the kitchen" I heard my mothers voice drift from.

When I walked into the kitchen I see my father sitting at the table doing some paper work for the pack and I see my mother cooking something for dinner.

"Guys I have something important to tell you." I say while looking at them both. "Okay honey what is it?" My mother asks worriedly. I take a deep breath.

"I found my mate." I say. It gets quite for a little bit then I hear my mother squeals and she starts asking me questions that I can't answer all at once.

"Well is your mate a male or a female?" My father asks out of the blue. "He's male and he is the omega of the pack." I tell them. I wait to see what his reaction is, when I see that he doesn't say anything I continue to tell them about my mate.

"He's name is Riley Conner and I want to announce to the pack that he is my mate tonight." I tell them as I smile while thinking about my mate.

"Wait did you say his name is Riley Conner?" My father asked with a confused face.

"Yeah I did. Why?" I asked with worry.

"I've heard of an Omega being picked on because of how weak he is and that he doesn't have many friends." He says

I fume with rage as I hear how the people in the pack has been treating my mate. How dare they treat him like that. My wolf is growling with fury at the pack for disrespecting our mate.

"Son you need to calm down, you don't even know who is the main cause of picking on your mate." My father saids to try to calm me down.

"Calm down what do you mean calm down! I am going to find out who is hurting my mate if it's the last thing I do." I say as I run out the pack house to find the person or people that have been giving my mate trouble.

A/N Hey guys! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as I did. And I hope you'll have a wonderful New Years as well. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think. Xoxo Kiki

Can This Be? (BoyxBoy) (Mpreg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara