22: the plan

the guys are all just sitting there talking when there is a small knock on the door...

the guys get frightened by the sound as they look at each other...

the door opens revealing...

tae- Jessie?

jungkook and jimin loo and each other confused as Jessie run to y/n...

Jessie- y/n! (starts to cry) w-what happened to her...

tae- s-she i-is in a coma and...

Jessie- a-and... she will be fine soon right!...

jin- they don't know when she might wake up...

Jessie- what!!

Jessie runs to taehyung and looks at him startled, worried, and angry. she places her hand on his collar and grabs it roughly.

Jessie- h-how could you let this happen to her... taehyung you told me you would protect her!!...

jimin notices tears come back in taehyung's eyes as Jessie's words rip him apart... jimin holds Jessie's wrist lightly and places his other hand on Tae's shoulder...

jimin- who may you be miss

jk- yeah who are you and how does taehyung know you or y/n...

hobi- I remember y/n mentioning you but-

jin- sighs* Jessie calm down... she is y/n friend from back home...

Jessie slowly drops her hands from Taehyung's collar but jimin still has his hand on her wrist. Jessie looks down and sighs* as a tear rolls down her cheeks...

Jessie- I-i am sorry, I just-

tae- it's okay she is your best friend so I understand what you are feeling...

Jessie- b-but how, I mean the plan you came up with was great and she should off not be harmed as much, what happened taehyung??...

tae- t-the pl-

jk- oh so you Jessie, here have a seat, I will explain, tae just relax for now.

Jessie looks up at jk as he points to a chair, jimin slowly lefts go of her hand unnoticed as Jessie walks and takes a seat, wiping her tears...

hobi- take it way jk!!

expectation

jk- you see the plan was that kai who we just figured was Taehyung's stepbrother--

Jessie- what!! kai as in y/n ex...

hobi- yeah shocked right we were too...

tae- yeah... I will explain my family side later just hear jk out.

jk- apparently he was like a double agent or triple agent as you can say because like mr.kim had him join Exo who worked for him as the bribed cops, but then he met up with us and told us everything but taehyung already knew-

Jessie- what!! taehyung so you knew the whole time kai was like your hidden stepbrother and that Exo worked for your father!!!

tae- yeah I--

Jessie- are you kidding me!!!

tae- Jessie hold it I know what you are thinking but no, I would never hurt y/n on purpose I was working as a double agent for the guys, we knew my dad was behind all of this but we needed proof, you know how he can buy anyone, we thought we could get him to confess while holding the box and that did happen he is gone now...