𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ⁑︎ 4 PM

Sunghoon's POV
I patiently waited in the sewing room for Aerin... 3:58 my phone read. I hope she's on her way. I kept waiting until I heard a soft slight knock on the door. I walked over the door of the sewing room and looked through to small window to see y/n standing in the hallway. I smiled at her with joy. She smiled back shyly. I let her in. "Hi Aerin! I'm glad you came!" I said excited. "I wasn't going to just nit come and leave you here!" She replied jokingly. She has holding her hands and looked down at her feet. We just stood in the awkward silence for a moment, not knowing what to say. "Why did you want to come here with me?" She finally asked, breaking the awkward silence that had filled the room. "I wanted to get to know you more!" I replied excitedly. We both walked over to on of the tables and sat down. "So, I'm going to ask you this again, how do you like Seoul?" Aerin giggled a little bit. "Same answer as last time, it's good, it's just very different from Busan." She replied. I tried thinking of other things to ask that weren't boring. "So, how is your family like?" I asked. "Well, I have my dad and brother! They are super caring and loving! What about yours?" She replied. "Don't you have a mom?" I asked, ignoring her asking about my family. "I did. She died last year. That's why we moved." She said sadly as she looked down at her hands. "Oh... I, so sorry. I'm didn't know. I'm sorry I asked." I said ashamed. She probably thinks I'm a jerk for asking about her mom. "No it's fine... that's life I guess..." we sat in silence for a few minutes. "So are you going to answer me about your family?" She said. "Oh yeah, well I have my dad, who's a computer engineer, my mom who's a primary school teacher and my brother." I replied nervously, still feeling bad about her mom. 4:45 the clock read. "Wow we've already been here for over half an hour" I said awkwardly trying to change the subject. "Your right... time really flew by." Aerin said calmly standing up. "We should probably leave the school before they start to lock up" she said as she giggled a little. "Wouldn't want to get locked in the sewing room all night" I nodded my head and smiled. We opened to door and walked down the hallway towards to door. "We should do this more often!" She said cheerfully, catching me off guard. "Really?! I mean I agree!" I replied taken at back. "Well, it was nice talking to you, Sunghoon" she said with a cute warm smile. I smiled back at her. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She said as she walked in the opposite direction as me. How can she change her mood so fast? I wondered. Not even 10 minutes ago she was sad about her mom, and now she's cheerful... I stood there for a few seconds thinking when I got a text. It was from Jake.

Jake

Hey, you up to come over later?

Sorry, I have a lot of school work.
Maybe another time.

Alright. You owe me haha.
See you tmr.

————————————————————————

I was lying. I just wanted to go home and chill out... I couldn't stop thinking about Aerin. She just seems so unbothered, but yet so sensitive. It was strange, but not exactly in a bad way. I definitely want to get to know her more!

- 💐 💐 💐 -
Sunday November 22nd 6:08 PM 2020
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this fanfic in a while, but I've been working on other projects! I'm so excited to see where this story goes though! I'm so excited for the storyline to really take off!

Character facts

- Aerin has a calm personality, and it super easygoing most of the time
- Sana is bisexual and leans more towards girls
- Jake is a skater