𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 ⁑︎╎︎⁑︎ A Note?

Aerin's POV
Finally, Art class! I have been waiting for art class all throughout first period. I had art at my old school and it was my favorite class so it just makes me feel better I'm taking it in this school. I get to my class and find an open seat. It's all the way in the back with no one else sitting here. I felt a little awkward but I wasn't just going to sit with people I didn't know! The bell rung and the teacher starts taking attendance.. "Good morning class! My name is Ms. Lee! I'm the new art teacher at this school! For those of you who had Mr. Hong last year you already know what to expect. Not many of my rules are different so this should be an easy class. So shall we start taking attendan-" just then a boy comes running into the class. "Sorry I'm late!" I turn towards him and it's Sunghoon! I don't know why I was surprised since he said he was in my class and wasn't there when class started but still. "Ahhh Mr. Park you finally decided to show up, take a seat next to Ms. Aerin on the table closest to you" Ms. Lee said. Sunghoon then came over and sat me to me with a smile.

Sunghoon's POV
I can't be late oh my god !! I told my self as I ran down the hallway. The hallway was slippery due to them just being cleaned the day before causing me to slip and fall. why are you such a cluts, jesus.. I finally made it to class. "Ahhh Mr. Park you finally decided to show up, take a seat next to Ms. Aerin on the table closest to you" Ms. Lee said sarcastically. But she did sit me next to Aerin so it wasent half as bad I guess. "Finally decided the class is important, Park" Aerin said to me in a sarcastic, jokingly maner. I smirked and rolled my eyes. Class had finally Begun, We were painting a landscape but abstract. I then wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to Aerin and smiled then got back to painting as if nothing had happened.

Aerin's POV
I was busy painting when Sunghoon slid me a piece of paper. I was confused and looked at him but he just gave me a smirk. On the top of the folded piece of paper read Open when your alone :) . You were even more confused but put the piece of paper in your pocket and continued painting.

* RING *

I gathered my things and went into the hallway to find a corner so I could open Sunghoon's note. When most of the students cleaned I went into a corner and opened the note.

Meet me in the sewing room at 4 PM :)
- S . Park

I smiled. It was only my first day but Sunghoon was really nice to talk to. After math class when Sunghoon and I both opened up a bit it just seemed natural to talk to him. He's known as the prince of the school for being good looking and popular but can already tell he's a super sweet person. I came out of the corner but ran into Sunghoon. He was leaning against the lockers. "Took you long enough to read that." He said as he smirked. "Shall we got to lunch. Its really pretty outside if you want to sit out there." He offered. "Ahh I'm sorry I'm planning to sit with Sana out on the lunch bench outside." I said in a soft apologetic way. "No no your fine! I guess I'll see you 4 Ms. Choi." He said mischievously as he walked away. I rolled my eyes and smirked as I went out side to find Sana.

- 🧺 🧺 🧺 -
Monday October 19th 10:42 PM 2020
I'm finally writing again and it feels so good to be back! I'm very proud of this chapter and I hope you like it a lot! I'm trying to develop Sunghoon's character more and more ever chapter along with Aerin! Also thank you all so much for the support!! It means the world!

Character facts!

- Sunghoon has a playful side as you saw in this chapter. He likes to joke around as a form of love. It's how he shows his affection (towards significant other or friends).
- Aerin is the worst at making decisions and often needs help form other to help her choose.