At the last here we are, stuck up in a horror of Christmas traffic. I moved my eyes outside and I found every car with turned off engines, where the drivers wandered on the roads looking up and down for clues and my eyes flickered to a huge crowd of people flattering for entering the huge ice skating rink.

Chris leaned forward. "What's in there?"

His cheeks brush my hair, as I turned to him. My eyes met his. If one was brave enough to enter it's depth, all else would be a blur and you will fall so deep in love with those oceanly deep blue eyes that you'd choose to stay there no matter what.

I bit my lip as if to hide a smile. "Um...." I fell short of words. And this is why I hate making eye contact with him because of the lost ability of my mind to function properly.

He moved back hesitantly. "I'm...." He shook his head as we both laughed.

I shuddered slightly as I tried to reply him. "It's an ice skating rink."

Memories of Jacob filled me from inside. His smile_His voice. No! I cant let this happen to me. Not today. Today I believe that things end but memories of him will last with me forever.

"Can we~?" He jumped.

I blinked in confusion. "You wanna go Ice skating?"

"At least. We are not supposed to spend our Christmas in a traffic jam."

"Ok." I smiled. "But I shouldn't be held responsible if you slip in the certain process!"

He raised a brow at me. "We'll see that~"

Minutes later, we wore our shoes waiting for the right time we could step in.

What fears the most to me is falling, but that's the idea. Falling indeed is inevitable. Everybody falls. But the only thing that really matters is that you get back up again, stronger than ever before and that you never stop balancing.

I sighed.

"Who goes first?" He asked with twitched lips.

"You try." I smiled.

With knees bent slightly and leaning forward, he zoomed down the rink. Not long, after he gained momentum, he stood on his left foot with his right leg raised behind him, his head in the air and his arm spread out apart almost like a T or maybe a K. Anyone who saw him would feel jealousy burning inside them because he was both a prodigy and a show off to the rest of the beginners. At moment's he held out his hand, pretending to be a graceful swan moving naturally. He continued gliding across the ice-cold rink with an ease and grace.

"Your turn!" He yelled as he brought his right foot back in next to the left and zigzagged.

I took few deep breaths before starting. When I was ready, I squatted further down until my knees were bent. I zoom down the ice rink where I wobbled a little but my eyes look forward at all times. Soon I picked the pace and dashed down the ring, passing everyone.

The wind was blew my hairs. The breeze felt lovely. I feel like myself.....alive! The feeling of skating was unparalleled like a silent gliding. Serene, peaceful and rhythmic. Go faster: it seems like you are flying or get slower: you feel like floating.

I started crossing my feet with each other, where I wobbled once again but bend forward for a break. I pushed through the turns and the world speeds up like crazy. Just on the edge of control with the constant cool breeze that nearly matches with any exertions you are putting out.