While Blackhat thrashed, scratched, and roared his anger out he didn't think rationally. He didn't think maybe the demon was playing him or maybe they wanted him to get mad. Nothing crossed his mind except to get the irritating inferior demon off him.

And that's exactly what the other demon wanted. They summoned four tridents in their hands and teleported in the air in front of Blackhat and threw one at his chest above his collar bones. Then teleported to the ground behind the giant and threw one in the back of Blackhat's left knee. Teleporting again when they saw Blackhat's claws reach behind to hold his knee and appeared in front of him and thew one in Blackhat's clawed hand that was about to pull out the first trident and threw it hard enough that it went through Blackhat's hand and punctured his chest; firmly pinning the hand. And finally, the demon teleported to Blackhat's still injured shoulder and stabbed the final trident into his shoulder, and pulled away from Blackhats head.

With his wounded leg, pinned hand, pained chest, and pull on his shoulder Blackhat fell to the floor with a loud crash that shook the earth.

With the growing pain and his energy depleted Blackhat didn't rise again. Blackhat's body began to shrink to conserve energy. The tridents broke off as the wounds shrank too but they were deep. Blackhat retracted his tentacle, saws, blades, and mouths. Blackhat lay on the floor surrounded by shattered pieces of tridents and green blood. Blackhat panted and wheezed. The other demon walked closer to him and kneeled to look at him. Blackhat growled at them. But the other just laughed as he panted as well.

Blackhat felt himself being picked up by his arms and grunted in pain. He looked to his sides and realized he was being held up by guards. Looking back at the other demon he saw them smile.

"Take him to the dungeon." They said.

Blackhat growled and fought in the guard's hold. The guards took out a bat and hit him in the back of the head then everything went black.
_________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.

Flug woke up slowly. His eyes were still closed but he could feel he was surrounded by soft things and was extremely comfortable. He didn't remember his bed feeling so soft. He felt safe and relaxed. He hadn't felt like that in a long time. He inhaled slowly and enjoyed the fresh air.....Fresh air?

Flug opened his eyes and was blinded by sunlight that flowed through the windows in the room. Flug sat up and the more Flug's eyes adjusted the more he realized this wasn't his room.

This room had a high ceiling and was covered wall to wall in light blue wallpaper with drawings of planes that flew through white clouds. The room was huge compared to his room. Flug looked around himself to the bed he was in. More like a nest than just a bed. He was surrounded by baby blue, fluffy pillows, and blankets that cradled him. The bed frame was made of wood and had high poles at the head of the bed. The bed itself was a half-circle.

This was nowhere even close to familiar to Flug. He sat there and looked around and lifted his hand to hold his paper bag and... it wasn't there. Flug panicked! He didn't have his mask and was in a strange place. He tried to remember what happened before he fell asleep. He remembered working in the lab. He felt tired. He forgot to give Blackhat the reports. He brought them to Blackhat's office and...

She was there.

Madame Mist was there. They had found him and he had to leave. He had to leave his family behind. Flug remembered the pain he felt when he realized he had to leave them. He remembered the Manchin shaking and he hid in the storage room in the basement. He lost the World Fazer and felt tired.