*|chapter-29|*

Please vote and comment. Also do inline comment. And kindly ignore the mistakes.

*********

Chapter-29

Both went outside as soon as they heard the horn of the cabs.

There were two cabs behind one another. The guard opened the big door for the cabs to enter.

Zoya and Aditya came out of the house to welcome them. Both of them had a big smile on their face. Roshnaq, wasim and Siddhant came out from one cab and anjana, harsh and Ananya came out from another cab.

Tears gathered in zoya's eyes after seeing her parents after soo long. She never spent a day without them now she is spending each day alone but with a good person.

"Ammi.." zoya said before hugging her mother. She loves her mother. Whatever her mother did was in the past and she want to keep it in her past only. Her mother has been at her best after whatever happened.

"Humari bacchi..kaisi hain aap?" Roshnaq asked. Her own eyes had tears after meeting her daughter after soo long.

"Hum theek hain ammi..aap kaisi hain?" Zoya asked her mother.

"Hum bhi theek hain beta.." she said.

Zoya then hugged her father.

"Kaise hain aap abbu?" She asked him.

"Hum toh bilkul theek hain..aap bataiye aap kaisi hain?" He asked her.

"Hum theek hain abbu.." she said.

She looked at Siddhant and a smile broke on her face.

"Why have you grown your hair soo long?.." she said and hugged him.

"Pure laziness." Roshnaq said in annoyance. She don't like her son's long hair.

Everyone laughed.

"Maa.." Zoya said and went towards her mother in law to touch her feet.

"Arey arey..main bhi toh tumhari ammi jaisi hun..I also need a hug.." anjana said and stopped her from touching her feet.

Zoya hugged her mother in law..

"How are you?" Anjana asked her.

"Fine." Zoya said with a smile.

She then moved towards harsh. She gave him a fatherly hug. He kept his hand on her head.

"Kaise ho bacche?" He asked her.

"Hum theek hain..aap kaise hain?" Zoya asked him with a smile.

"Main bhi bilkul theek." He said.

She then hugged Ananya.

"How are you Ananya?" Zoya asked.

"I'm very much fine bhabhi..aap kaise ho?" She said and asked her back.

"Hum bhi bilkul theek hain." Zoya said.

Aditya hugged and greeted everyone.

"Ab andar chale..?" Ananya asked.

"Haan aap sab andar chaliye..bags hum andar rakhva dete hain." Zoya said.

Everyone went inside. Aditya, Zoya and Siddhant were outside.

"Zoya you also go inside..bags hum manage kar lenge.." Aditya said.

"Haan di aap andar jao..we will manage." Siddhant said.