*|chapter-7|*

Please vote and comment.
Enjoy

Please ignore the mistakes.

There car reached the hooda mansion.

Zoya was sleeping with her head on his shoulder. She was uncomfortably shifting her head to find a comfortable position to put her head so she can sleep. Aditya saw it and moved a little closer to her and carefully kept her head on his shoulder, not wanting to wake her up.

When they reached their house, he tried to wake her up.

"Zoya." He said slightly tapping on her face to wake her up.

She just whined and snuggled more closer to him, not knowing what actually she's doing.

"Zo.. Zoya.. Get up.. Ghar aa gya." Aditya said again shaking her so she can get up.

She finally opened her eyes. She was shocked at first then she realised that they are in the car and they have reached his house.

"Ohh.. Sorry.. I slept." She said suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay. Chale abhi." He asked with a warm smile.

She gave him a smile and nodded her head.

She adjusted her clothes, and was going to get out of the car when aditya opened the gate of car for her.

He gave her a hand to help her out. She again gave him a smile. Ananya and Sarah came toward zoya to help her.

They reached at the main door. Anjana bought the thaali to do their aarti.

She kept a kalash in front of her leg and asked her to kick it and then dip her leg in huge plate filled with red colour water and then keep her right leg and left leg on the white sheet and walk inside the house.

Aditya was still holding her hand, first because she was tripping and second because he suddenly felt happy holding her hand.

Both of them entered inside the house.

Zoya is still nervous. She doesn't know anyone around. She Just know Aditya and ananya, as they have talkers before the marriage. Even she didn't had a good and a long conversation with her in laws. So holding his hand was her only rescue. Somehow she felt a bit relieved when he held her hand.

They did a few more rituals. She was tired and he was too.

They were asked to find the ring inside the huge vessel filled with milk and rose.

Zoya's pov.

God.. I'm feeling shy. Can you all believe, the zoya siddiqui is feeling shy.

But my situation is all weird. Me and Aditya have our one hand inside the vessel. And we are finding the ring inside the vessel. And it is my ring. They took my ring to put it inside the damn vessel.

They asked me for my engagement ring, but I didn't gave it. If I say that my fingers are full of rings right now, it won't be a lie. So I gave another ring, and no one noticed.

I was not looking up at him because I know he's looking down at me.

And our hands touched inside the vessel. It wouldn't be wrong that whenever he touch, it feels new and different.

I looked up at him and saw him looking at me with those Beautiful killer eyes.

The situation is already intense and I don't know why he have to look at me like that.

Both of us are not moving our hand.

"Focus zoya focus" I told myself. Self motivation.

"Arey dono main se kisi ko bhi ring nhi mili ya phir..." Ananya said with wiggling eyebrows and gave me a teasing smile. I don't know for how many times I have blushed since the time we have arrived here.