Miss Undercontrol part 4

Start from the beginning

"Honor your partner, Stay focused, right hand around. Flirt with your eyes. Left hand around." Carol was instructing them.

Elena was wiggling her eyebrows at Damon, "This is ridiculous."

"Both hands." Carol called out.

"This was actually very intimate back in the day." Damon smirked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot." Elena laughed. "You were around when this dance was invented."

"Ouch!" Damon laughed and spun Elena around to catch her in his arms.

"No! No! No! There's no touching during this part. It's about the simple intimacy of the near touch!" Carol called out. "Very nice, Amber!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood." Amber blushed.

"I think this whole thing is overrated." Damon murmured to Elena.

"You are not wrong." Elena laughed.

A while later they are all allowed to leave to let the next group practice and Elena and Damon met Bonnie and Caroline right inside the door.

"Hey Bonnie, Caroline." Elena smiled at them.

"Bonnie," Damon nodded at Bonnie, "How are you?"

Bonnie ignored him completely making Elena frown and Damon to sigh, not really caring either way.

"I begged Bonnie to fill in for Matt, he had to work today." Caroline explained and Elena heard something weird in her voice, she looked at Caroline who mouthed. 'Tell you later."

"Bonnie, do you have a minute?" Elena turned to Bonnie.

"We only have 30 minutes for rehearsals." Bonnie hesitated.

"It'll only take a minute." Elena reassured and together they walked out of the room.

They walked into an empty classroom, "Bonnie, what's wrong?"

"It's not worth talking about." Bonnie shrugged.

"What do you mean 'not worth it'?" Elena asked. "You've barley said ten words to me and you won't even look at Damon. Is that what it is? Damon?"

"Listen, Elena, I can't just pretend that everything is okay." Bonnie glared at her. "Everything my Grams did was to protect us from those vampires in the tomb and now they're out which means she died for nothing."

"Okay, that's it, I'm done being Miss Nice Friend." Elena growled. "First of; stop being such a judgmental, racist bitch! And don't pretend that you're not, you hate vampires because of what they are, something they can't change. That's like someone hating you for being black."

"But..." Bonnie tried to interrupt.

"No, I'm still talking." Elena glared. "Second; the only one at fault for your Grams dying? Is your Grams! She should have thought about the consequences before she betrayed me, Stefan and Damon! And Third; The Tomb vampire? Not all of them deserved to be starved and tortured by the so-called founders of Mystic Falls."

"They kill people!" Bonnie argued heatedly.

"So what? We kill animals for food." Elena argued back and when she saw Bonnie open her mouth her mouth again, she continued. "And don't come here and say that it's not the same thing. All through history hunting something weaker than you for food has always been a thing!"

"So, your choosing them over me?" Bonnie demanded to know.

"I didn't make that choice, you did." Elena walked away with tears in her eyes.