" Calm down Marinette, I'm not out to get you." The bug thing says.

I put down the pillow. I still don't trust the thing. What is it even doing here ??

Wait a minute, how does it know my name??

"You're probably wondering why I'm here. Who I am. How I know your name." The bug thing says.

Now it can read my mind?? What is happening??

Should I be scared??

" I am, what are you doing here ?" I ask.

" I'm your kwami , I grate powers. You have been chosen to defeat hawkmoth, with your partner. Who you will meet, in the near future." The bug thing says.

Partner in the future?? What ?? Who??

" Why me?  I'm nothing special.  Why was I chosen to defeat a supervillain, who I have never heard of? Is this so sort of joke ??" I ask kind of angry, all the fear I had disappeared.

" Marinette, you are special. That's why you were chosen. You are always trying to help people and make the world a better place. That's why you're perfect for this." It says.

" I'm really not, but who are you ??" I ask curiously.

" Ohh... I forgot to introduce myself, sorry. I'm Tikki. It's very nice to finally meet you,"  Tiki says smiling.

" You have been waiting to meet me ??" I ask.

" Yes I have, I have been observing you for a while now," Tikki says not even having to think about an answer.

" YOU HAVE BEEN OBSERVING ME ????" I scream backing away from Tikki

" Shhh, you're too loud. Your the only one who is allowed to see me," Tikkiwhispers.

" Why is that ??" I say a bit confused.

" Because your civilian identity must be kept a secret. No one can know who you really are not even your partner. If anyone know they could be in serious danger ," Tikki says.

" Okay, I think I  understand now, "I say trying to process everything she just said.

" There is still a lot more for me to explain," Tikki says.

She spends awhile explaining. Shortly after I decide to get ready for bed. I wonder when Hawkmoth is going to strike. When I will have to save Paris. Maybe tomorrow. I don't know.

I yawn as I get under the covers in my bed.

" Goodnight Tikki ," I say reaching to turn off the light. 

"Goodnight," She says as she cuddles into the pillow bed, I had made for her.

( Adrien's Pov)

Plagg spent some more time explaining. Then he fell asleep on the second pillow on my bed.

Partner ??

I listened to everything he said. He explained how I transform. How to use my powers. He also told me that no one can know my civilian identity, not even my partner.

But who is my partner?? Who could they possibly be??

Well, I guess I will have to find out. Maybe tomorrow, hopefully.

I turn of the light and get into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I had fallen asleep.

{The next day at about 2: 30 pm}

{Still Adrien's Pov}

I had been up for about 2 hours now. I guess I have just been so exhausted. I was able to sleep for a really long time.