Chapter 4

'Dangerous?'

I didn't get to ask about it because the old lady fell asleep. But I didn't listen to her advice and starred back to the forest. It's so clear that I can even see the faces of the animals though it's dark.

As I was starring at the forest something sparks and an arrow arrived beside me. People screamed as they saw the arrow that almost hit me, though it  scratch my cheeks a little.

"KYAAAAAAAH-!!" the people in the carriage panic and screamed and it really hurts my ears-!

Before I can take a look who was the one that aimed me an arrow he already ran away! Yes HE ran away! That biatch!!!

I angrily get the arrow beside my face and snap it!

I faced the old lady but she is gone?! What?! There is still an old lady but her face is different-!!

"S-she is being targeted! This young lady here is being targeted from The Dark Willow Forest!! Being with her in this carriage will make us in danger! Throw this young lady out of the carriage!!!"

"H-hey what do you mean by thro-!!"

Before I could finished my sentence they already throw me out and the coach man even threw the money I payed him and started the carriage right away! What the-?!

"What the hell is their problem!? Are you kidding me?! You're leaving a kid in the middle of the street who is surrounded with this dangerous forest-- alone?!"

I was shouting by myself, yes I know. I started walking even though I don't know where to go....

" Haaaaaaaaah.... Are they serious? What do they mean by targeted? If I'm being targeted aren't they supposed to help me than to leave me here huuh?!"

I was kicking rocks as I walked. And for some reason as I kicked the rock it's like i hit something, even though there is no one here...I'm alone.....

'D-does evil spirit also existed in this world?! G-ghost perhaps!?"

"I-in the name of God, please keep me from harm and guide me in my destination. Bless their souls and let them rest in peace and I'm sorry for being loud and rude in the night. I know it's their time right now I shouldn't have--"

I immediately prayed as I walked, and then suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder which made me kneel and pray even louder!

"Please forgive me God, let this soul rest in peace! Please spirit I'm so sorry and I'll never do it again! I'll promise I'll be good kid, I'll wash dishes, I'll clean the house, I'll return my moms 5 pesos money I stole when I was a kid and-!!"

"What the heck are you saying, sister?"

"H-huh?"

I slowly opened my left eye and look at the spirit in front me. And then I saw the kid who "passed by" in my room last time!!"

"You're not a spirit!"

"Who says I am?

"You're that guy who tricked me!

"I didn't know you were my girlfriend?"

"I don't want that to happen also, ya know. And ehm, what are you doing here uh.?"

I properly stand up straight and faced him with confidence and just like nothing happened.

"Call me, Raven. And what are you doing here alone? Have you lost your mind sister?"