Chapter 1

"Hey! Hey! Hey!"

"Aisha, quiet. You'll disturbed our neighbors." I heard my mother shouted.

"Haiii!!"

I am now in my room, having a concert. Singing my favorite anime OP and kpop songs. Today is saturday, supposedly time for you to rest but unfortunately you can't rest in weekends because of projects and assignments! And right now, I'm relaxing and preparing my mind for school works!

"Bultaoreune.. FIREEEEEEEEEEEE OHH! FIREEE-"

'Wait a minute! I haven't read the latest update of the manhwas I've read!!'

I went to my bed and read the updated stories in my phone.

Hi! Hello! I'm Aisha and I'm a girl who likes to read especially mangas and wattpad. But right now, I'm especially addicted to the manhwas about reincarnation and summon to the another world.

Stories about another world is what I wish for to happen to me! Like remembering your past life or reincarnated to the your favorite story. Isn't amazing? Magic exists, such wind, water, fire, and land!

'WAAAAAAH, that would be nice!'

Especially when you are reincarnated as the heroine or the villain or the side character of the story who will change it's future because she will be killed, then after rescuing itself they will meet the main lead then marry them and in the future you will be nervous because the female lead will appear and then like that!

"Aisha! Are you done with your homework?!"

'Oh.no.'

"I-I'm doing it right now!"

I ran to my table and finish the homework and projects in school! I can't waste my time. I want to rest tomorrow!!!

5 HOURS LATER

"WAAAAAAHHH I'M DONE!"

'What time is it?'

"Oh, it's already 6 P.M. Guess I can rest for an hour."

I went to my bed and lay down but before I slept. I stared at the ceiling and imagine things.

'Wah, reincarnation, huh? Being beautiful and powerful.'

♪ ♬ ('︶' ♥) ♬ ♪

'I wish I could experience thaaat....'

(' ▽`).°o Z z z

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

*KIKILAAOOOKKKK KIKILAOOOKKK!

(>_<)

"WHAT THE!!!"

I opened my eyes and went up in the bed!

"WHY IS THERE A CHICKEN IN THE SECOND FLOOOR!!"

(。-_-。)

I looked around and something is wrong..

"Huh?"

'I don't know this place. This is not my rooomm!!'

Σ( ° △ °)

"Where am I? Mama? Papa? Sister? Brother?! W-WHAT?!"

'Is this kidnapping? H-how?'

I looked outside the window, and an unknown place face me.