"Aphrodite, drop your dagger." The dagger drops with a solid thump. "Walk to the edge of the arena and spin one hundred times." I instruct her being careful to not use Void Speak.

Void Speak is a lot like Charmspeak, but a person can't get out of it without the user's permission. It's also from the blessing of Order; so, I can't use it. That would defiantly give me away to Chaos. I watch as Aphrodite does what I say. I smirk and look at everyone in the arena or stands. Everyone besides my army and Chaos are shocked. The Elite and Chaos just raise an unimpressed eyebrow knowing things I can do.

Hermes is the next to come at me. I quickly put my swords away and grab my staff out. I expertly spin it around, all the while looking at him. I dodge a few more arrows. Hermes runs around me quick. To others all they would see would be a blur. For me? I see his every movement. I jump up above his Caduceus, what he tried to use to trip me.

"Hey, Martha, George." I say to the two immortal snakes wrapped around Hermes's Caduceus.

"Hello dear." Martha telepathically says.

"Hi." George says telepathically. "Do you have any rats? Rats are delicious."

"Not right now. I might get you some later." I answer him, the smirk from earlier still threatening to show.

I duck under another swing from Hermes and dodge to the side of some arrows fired at me from the twin archers. I take a few steps away from the messenger of the Gods. Knowing he is unsure of my next movements, I run in his direction putting the end of the staff down on the ground. When it makes contact with the ground, I jump up with my arms holding on tight.

With the pole on the ground, I go sailing straight over his head. I land on my feet, in front of Hephaestus and behind Hermes, who turns around. I then lay down on the ground and use the air to spin me around quickly. The ends of the staff, which are poking out from my sides, get both of their legs. They both jump back. I stand up so that the two of them are at my sides.

As quick as lightning, I turn around to fully face Hermes and I jab at him. He doubles over from the quick jab in the stomach, not expecting it. I then spin around and use a lot of strength with my staff. I sweep Hephaestus off his feat. I duck under more arrows. I stand up, putting the staff on the ground and jump. When I am in the air, I spin forwards in a somersault. I put the staff in my belt, and evenly land on my feet.

I'm in front of Artemis, who has put her bow away and has gotten her hunting knives out. I get my twin hunting knives out as well. I duck under another arrow that Apollo has shot at me. I study Artemis, anticipating what she will do.

I know that she is one of the best Olympians at fighting.

Suddenly, to others, she rushes towards me. She swipes at me with her knives and I deflect both of them easily. She thrusts at me after moving to the left, which I parry. She continues to attack me whilst turning to the left slightly every couple of minutes. A close distraction strategy. When we stop moving to the left slightly and Artemis looks up over my shoulder slightly, I know that that is a signal.

I instantly go into action. I deflect another one of the stabs with one hunting knife. I then go onto defence. Stab, swing, strike, lunge, stab, swing... After a few more seconds, I do the disarming technique that Luke taught me all those years ago, when I first got to camp, though I use both knives against hers. Her hunting knives clatter to the ground, making her eyes widen in shock.

I then spin around, holding my leg out. Artemis jumps backwards, not tripping. After I finish spinning and seeing that Demeter has quietly gotten behind me, although I heard her approaching earlier. I smirk while jumping and rolling to the side of them. With that, I start to backflip a couple of times until I'm a few meters away from all of them. I then put my knives away and get out my spear, which I twirl around between both of my hands.