II - Reunions and Slopes

After all the attempts of getting Jotaro in his cell, your grandfather seemed to have ran out of options, until he turned his attention to his Egyptian companion. You were thankful for your Grandfather's perseverance and determination to get him out. With the evil spirit Jotaro mentioned, you were honestly worried for those who attempts to set him free... Until he said that:

"I'm afraid this may get a little bit rough. But in a few minutes, he'll be riddled with so much pain that he'll be begging you to let him out of here." Avdol clasps his hands together. He steadily gazed towards your twin brother from his cell.

'Excuse me sir, what?'

You glanced at your grandfather for his reaction with wide eyes, only to be met with his jaded expression. Surely he wouldn't let anyone harm his own grandson, right? That's what grandfather's do, right?

"Just do what you gotta do."

'Pardon me, what?'

"Papa you can't be serious!" Your mother exclaimed, as she clung to you for comfort.

You pitched in, with brows furrowed with concern and confusion, in a state of denial of the implied necessary harm they will cause your twin if he didn't complied.

"With all due respect Sir, I don't think violence is a way to convince him to get out! There will always be another way to—!"

"Zip it Y/N. It's none of your business!" Jotaro sternly scowls, distastefully glaring at you from his jail cell. You merely return this gesture, gritting your teeth for his stubborn veneer but he does not back down.

Fire engulfed the entire figure of the Egyptian man, but it doesn't seem to damage him. You stare in disbelief. Your mother clung tighter on your figure, almost squeezing the air out of you. You silently stood and watched the scene unfold before you and progressively got worse and worse as the moment fleets. Before you knew it, an anthropomorphic bird of some sort manifests from these fire and pounces forward to attack Jotaro with fire.

Jotaros's eyes flew open in disbelief, jaw slightly slacked. "This is—!"

Joseph smirks knowingly. "That's right. Avdol also has what you'd call an evil spirit. An evil spirit under the command of Avdol's will. And his name is—" The evil spirit they referred to blows fire from its mouth, before sending the heated air towards your twins direction. "— Magician's red!"

"Jotaro—!" you screamed, lunging forward to stop Avdol when your grandfather caught hold of your arm, effectively jerking you and binding you away from them. You yanked your wrist away from your burly grandfather, glaring daggers at him like you have never done before. "Why would you encourage him to harm YOUR own grandson?!"

"Damn it, Y/N! Stay out of this!" Jotaro rasped, his back against the wall with fire pinning him down.

"You stay out of this!" you snapped at your twin, pointing a threatening finger at him.

"Y/N, please calm down! Remember what the doctors told you? They told you to stay calm!" Holly tugs on your arm, preventing you from grabbing your grandfather's collar. Unable to disobey your mother, your sheer temperament dissolved into a more of a pathetic look, fearing for Jotaro's well-being.

The situation took a sudden turn when Avdol's evil Spirit, or something your Grandfather referred to as a Stand holds Jotaro's shoulder, lifting him up when your twin struggled. Within his struggle, he manifests a much more opaque figure of the so-called evil spirit he referred to. With Jotaro's Stand, he gets a hold of the fiery spirit's neck. You threw your attention to Avdol, who seems to be affected by the Jotaro's Stand's action towards his Magician's Red.