The Station Guard begins to get back up, dazed and confused.

Station Guard: Oh... Ow, my head... What-wait hold on. Why-give me back my leprechaun!...

York kicks a chair into the Station Guard's stomach, knocking him down again.

Director: (via radio) What was that, Delta?

York: Nothing, sir!

Director: (via radio) Agent, may I remind you that we are running short on time?

Delta: Warning, an alarm has been remotely triggered.

York: What, by who?

Director: (via radio) They knew we were coming. Agent York, abort intrusion immediately. We are moving to more direct measures.

York: Wait, wait, wait, I can do this, I can do this, just give me a moment sir.

F.I.L.S.S.: (via radio) System online, Director; awaiting your command.

Delta: I agree with the Director. I have yet to see you successfully open a lock in the field, and this alarm will only hamper your progress.

York: Okay, now don't you start now in on me, too! ...You've been talking to Wash again, haven't you?

Director: (via radio) Agent York, we are out of time, I repeat; ABORT.

F.I.L.S.S.: (via radio) Target locked.

York: Um... what target is locked? What's the target? Delta, what are they doing?

Delta: Taking more direct measures.

York: You knew about this?

Delta: ...Possibly.

York sees a hole being created in the side of the ship.

York: Why you green little cockbite.

Delta disappears and an explosion occurs, sending York flying across the room.

York: Whoa!

York flips over, being pulled by the vaccum of space and grabs onto a table.

York: Whoa! Holy shit!

York is hit by the chair and is soon sent drifting slowly into space, along with the Station Guard.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

PRESENT DAY...

Sarge, Caboose, Epsilon, and Rho stare at Carolina, who is now known to be very much alive.

Epsilon: Agent Carolina?! What are you doing here?!

Rho: I thought the Meta threw you off a cliff!

Carolina: I need your help. I'm tracking the Director of Project Freelancer and you're my best bet for figuring out what hole he's hiding in.

Sarge: Hole, eh? You know, our buddy Donut was always talking about his holes!

Epsilon: Sarge...

Sarge: Constantly trying to get people to look at them and what not.

Epsilon: Come on Sarge, he's dead now. He was shot, remember?

Sarge: Oh right. ...Probably has a few more holes in him, huh? Heh heh heh ...What, too soon?