Chapter 5:( The documents)

Tap,tap sound of heel clicking against marble floor resonate in the empty hall room...

Click-

Knock knock~

"What is it that you want...?" Duke says in a stern commanding manner..

"Your grace..." He finches as he heard Zirnia call her your grace instead of father...

"Please sign this" Zirnia said in cold yet soft voice.

He sees the document in her hands, took it and started to read it. As he began his eyes widens little by little...

The document that was given to him was actually regarding the disownment of Zirnia...

"Don't think that doing this will make me pity you and persuade the prince to cancel the annulment" he said in a scornfuly and mokingly way..

" I don't want your pity, I just want you to disown me.."

"......"he couldn't say anything thing to her who was looking at him as he was just a stranger not her father..

"Ha... Why are you doing this..."

"Ha...... Why you ask..?! Didn't you always said that I am a curse and that I shouldn't have been born.. so now I am giving you the chance to disown me and make me disappear as if I was never born.... And now you ask why.!!."

Su han still remembers the things they did to Zirnia as she remember Zirnia's pain and suffering through out her entire life...

" Zirnia Rosalie, just what are you---"

" I am tired... Tired of waiting for for your love, tired of all those moking and laughing, tired of being always looked down up by others...tired of being obedient and excellent daughter who was never once in her life was appreciated.. being miserable....." What su han said was the real feelings of Zirnia

" And if you ever ,even once thought me of as you child then disown me.. please"

" Get out..." He mumbled

" What?"

" Go back to your room!!!" He screamed as Zirnia was leaving..

In Zirnia's room

" ha.."

What the fuck is his problem didn't he always hated me...and wanted to disown me so why is he acting like that now..

But well... That went well.. I think?

Previous day-24 hours earlier

"So the ending of the novel the dawn of the empire was like this"
She make some scribbles on the paper..

The heroine ends up with a harem full of beautiful men ie the male leads .. novel basically had a open ending so it wasn't told who actually the main male lead was.. but as for villainess Zirnia she died by the hand of the prince her own love..
Well she could have died from the hand of other male leads but thanks to Liam worthgems who was Zirnia's only ally she didn't but Liam was killed by one of the leads and after that follows Zirnia's death..

Liam loved Zirnia so much that he would even die for her ...
I really liked Liam when I was reading the novel..in the novel he was portrayed as a man with silverish blue hairs man with eyes that seems like blue jewels ....

Many girls in my class pitted him as he died for the woman who never Loved him...

Well I need to avoid meeting him so that he would live a happy life...and to do that I need to get out of here...

The original plot starts after 3 months after the annulment of the engagement..so that means I'll have to avoid going to the royal academy of magic.. honestly I wanted learn magic and in the novel Zirnia was only second to heroin in magic ability mainly because she didn't had anyone to teach her magic where as for the heroine she had the help of all the male leads and even the Dean...

I need to get rid of my title as a noble and to do that I have to get disown...

"Argh..!!! This is fucking frustrating"

" M-milady ?" Said a startled brunette.

"Hey you...!" She flinched at Zirnia's stern voice

" Yes milady.?? What do you want..." She almost looked like she was about to cry

Zirnia writers something on the paper and handed it to her...

"Get this printed out right away"

"Yes milady-- what is this?"

Disownment document...

"Urgh...get out"

After some hours--

" Milady here"

"Good now get going"

So this is it ... She walked towards the Duke's office....

_______________________________________________________