Chapter 17: (Night of the screams part:5)

NO ONE'S POV...

After the second game, now only ten people remained and almost all of them were exhausted and some were injured from the previous hit and run...

"Hello again my dears!~ only ten of you are remained now... So, let's move on to the third and final game! But before that let me heal you okay...!!"

As she said that she began to caste a magic spell...

"Ischyrí ierí mageia" as she casted her magic spell, ripples of soft warm golden light started to emerge from her hand and a golden halo appeared on top of the Zirnia's head....all of the people present there began to feel the warmth and comfort from the spell and their wounds and fatigue vanished in thin air, like they were never there...

'Ischyrí ierí mageia' it is one of the special magic spell that a person who has been granted the role of Saint can have... It is also used to identify whether the person is a Saint or not, so basically if someone could use this spell then they are recognised as a Saint...

"Okay now you all are perfectly fine so let start the game again~ the third game is called 'The room of mirrors'..." As she said that the ground began to shake and slowly ten rooms like figure started to emerge from the ground... the rooms were big and spacious but inside the rooms were filled with mirrors... Some big ,some small, some thin and some thick, some short and some big... There were total of Seven mirror inside each room... She continued explaining the rules further...

"so basically in the third game, you all are to go inside the room and then stare at the each mirror for 5 minutes and come back... The first one to finish will win... Okay so let's start now~" everyone looked at eachother and then looked towards the door of the room filled with mirrors...

They walked towards the door and all of them stood at the front of it before opening the room... It was dark.....

MICHAEL'S POV...

'This was the last game and if I win this I'll survive... '

That was the only thought running through my mind at the moment... I couldn't think of anything else... Many people died.. Amelda aswell. I could still hear her screams from back there... She looked deprived and pale as I ran passed through her towards the gate... Although we have known eachother for a long time... I cherished my life more than anything and just for one person I wouldn't throw it away...

After that person told us to enter the rooms at first I wanted to run after seeing that room because I felt something eeri from inside but just when I was about to turn I felt a more horrifying chills from my behind... It was her... She was staring at me... During the previous game I saw her... The cursed child and the young lady of this estate Lady Zirnia Rosalie... But it wasn't her... But someone else... I quickly dismissed my thoughts... Well it wasn't possible for someone to exchange souls.. and even if it would have been possible, who would want to change places with her....

It was useless to think any further... I began to open the door.. it was dark and it was not visible to see anything... Just as I thought that, suddenly the room began to lit, the candles began to dimly lit... There were seven mirrors all black in colour... I quickly moved towards the first mirror and as she said before I just had to stand in front of it for five minutes...

I looked into the mirror.. It was all dark but suddenly it started to move and form a shape... It was hideous to look at.. it had a big plumpy nose, blotted lips and eyeballs and overall a big blotted head...

"Do you see me? I am handsome aren't I? hehehe" it was creepy and it began to talk with me... At first I thought that not answering would be right but as I didn't answer his questions he began to scream! It was a very loud deafening screech... I could no longer ignore it..