Chapter 4:(Memories part 2)

" Urk..!!!" This light is blinding..!plus this headache..

After witnessing the cruel attitude of the so called Duke family Su han was boiling with anger..
A new scenario appeared in front of Su han.. Zirnia was sitting alone in the garden with her test paper in her hands....Su han's heart was deeply saddened by looking at Zirnia's dull and lost eyes.. Then a little figure appears behind Zirnia..it was prince luka..

"Wow !! You got 100 marks in your test... that's awesome..!!" Luka said while smiling at Zirnia

"......thank you....." Zirnia said in a low muttering voice.

"Oh!! What is your name..by the way"

" It's Zirnia Rosalie.. your highness"

" So you are the genius I heard so much about..!!" Luka said while smiling at Zirnia

" ......" Her cheeks tinted with red blush..

Does he like her or what..? Su han thought to herself..

" Well I have to go now see you next time,my lady" he ran away..

" So he is the prince..."she smiled with blushing red cheeks..

Days after days went Zirnia came to love the 14 year old prince ( she is 10) because he was the only one who was kind to Zirnia and praised her

One day, a letter came from the imperial palace..for the engagement between luka and Zirnia.. Zirnia was very happy with the engagement.she waited days after day for luka to come and smile at her but he never came...

After 2 years he visited her during the party to celebrate Duke's 48th birthday..

" Your highness you finally came.." Zirnia said while smiling at him with sparkling eyes..but she only got cold stares at her..she was a bit shaken because the Luka he knew of was kind to her not cold..

"Tsk.." Luka clicked his tounge..

" Your high--" all she got was disgusted looks from Luka the one who she loved..

" Why do i have to be engaged to a useless person..! All you always do is cling on to me.."her heart broke into pieces..she looked at him in disbelief

" It was you who asked for this engagement between us right just because I was kind enough to talk to you..you are nothing but a wench" after shouting at her he headed towards the door..

" You are happy right after making my life  miserable ..let's watch how you going to be happy" he left the shocked girl alone in the room...

" Why .... I thought you loved me.. I never asked for this engagement I thought you were the one who asked for it i waited 2years to meet you again.." she mumbled..while tears started to flow from her once beautiful and sparkling eyes..

Sound of laughter came from outside..Luka was talking to other noble ladys with the smile Zirnia yearned for..

After that occasion after occasion he started to harrass her by humiliating her in public but she could never come to hate him..as he was the one she loved dearly..
She would come running to him if she heard that he was comming..

Su han was deeply saddened by watching the harrassment done to Zirnia..

" You could have leaved him whenever you wanted to but you loved him...so you stayed.." she started to sob a little and then a bright light suddenly flashes through her views..

A child was sobbing in the corner.. just by looking at her hair su han could tell that it was Zirnia..

She approaches her slowly..

" Hey don't cry..." Su han said while showing concern..

" Who a-are you..!?" Zirnia startled by Sun han

" Don't worry I am you now Zirnia"

"You are me? How are you me... I am here"

" Uh... Ah ..hmmm..ah!! I came from the future" su han made up an excuse to little Zirnia

" Really!!" Her eyes glisten with light..

" Yep , so don't cry any more, crying will make you look ugly" she said while wiping Zirnia's tear.

"Okay..!! Say am I loved in the future by my father" she asked a little hesitantly..

"......." Su han couldn't say anything..

" Just tell me the truth I want to know no matter what it is"

"Then ,... No your father doesn't love you ...yet" looking at her she could tell that she expected it to be the same but couldn't help but be sad a little..

"Then ....what about his highness Prince luka?.."

"He didn't aswell"

"Say what are you going to do now... Big sister" said Zirnia while trying to not look sad

Su han pated her head and said "Now I am gonna kick their ass for making my little sister sad and live the life I want! "  Zirnia was smiling with the brightest smile she could have

" Okay.!! Sister ,kick their ass and live happily.. "

"Okay..!!" Su han said and she noticed that the scenery was disappearing and so was little Zirnia

" Times up... I have to go now ...So kick their butt and live happily..okay.." after saying that she disappeared..

Urk my head hurts..

" It looks like I am back.." kick their butt and live happily.. okay I will do that...

It looks like it late night tomorrow will be a new day and a new start of life..

________________________________________________________

This marks the ending of chapter 4 Memories part 2
Have a good day bye now😃😃(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

"