19.

"Let the ball begin"

I could hear people running around.

"The guards are gonna open the gates and people are gonna start coming in." I nodded. I watched as Jay made his way up the flight of stairs and into his seat. Many footsteps could be heard as the room started filling up with people. The music started playing and people started dancing.

After 10 minutes or so I saw Jay getting from his seat. He clicked the glass in his hand grabbing people's attention and stopping the music.

"I would like to thank you all for attending today's ball." Everyone clapped.

Jay's eyes averted to mine, locking our eyes.

He started walking down the stairs his eyes never leaving mine. He was now at the bottom of the stairs.

"I would like you all to meet," He made his way to me. People saw that he was looking at me and started moving away as Jay continued walking towards me. "the love of my life."

Jay was standing in front of me. Everyone's eyes were on us, a little surprised of what Jay had just said. Jay wrapped a hand around my waist turning me around so that we both were facing the crowd. All eyes were on me now, I nervously smiled and waved my hand slightly.

Then everyone cheered and clapped their hands. My nervousness disappeared slightly. Jay lead me up the stairs while the crowd continued to cheer. I was happy. I was happy that they liked me.

Jay and I sat on the chairs as we watched the people below us dance with the music. Sunghoon and a bunch of other guards stood behind us.

It started to get a bit boring and Jay could sense it. He tapped my knee making me look at him.

"Let's ditch this place." I smiled.

Exactly like last time.

Jay lead me through some doors and eventually we got into the garden, the exact same spot where Jay lead me last time.

I sat down on the bench while I watch him look at his own garden. The music from the ballroom could be heard from here making the atmosphere very calm and chill.

Jay turned around and smiled at me. Not his typically sly smile or smirk, but one filled with love, warmth and care. He held out his hand wanting me to take it to which I laughed quietly.

"The same as last time?" I questioned taking his hand and standing up.

"The same as last time."

He placed a hand on my side while I placed a hand on his shoulder, our other hand still intertwined.

We followed the sound of the music, going back and forth. Jay lifted our arms so I could spin. This continued for a bit until the music stopped playing, indicating that the ball had ended.

We both stopped and just smiled.

"Wait, follow me." Jay held my hand and took me down a familiar path. Eventually we arrived at the tree with the swing.

I smiled and immediately ran and sat on the swing, it had been some time since I've been on the swing. I felt Jay's strong arms push me making me go up and swing back down.

The area was quiet but was soon filled with our laughter and giggles.

It was a bit hard to swing with a dress on and I don't think Jay realised that because he started pushing me higher and higher.

"Aah, too high Jay, too high!" I screamed.

He stopped pushing me, as I came down he grabbed the rope stopping me from going any higher.

He tugged on the swing so that I was fully facing him. I was starring at him and noticed that he was starring at my lips. I smiled.

Before I could do or say anything Jay's lips fell onto mine using his hands to pull the swing in closer. I kissed back obviously.

A minute went by but it felt like an eternity. Our lips parted as we started to catch our breaths. I looked at him and smiled even more.

I got up and off the swing, indicating him to sit.

"Your turn"

Jay sat on the swing as I walked behind him and started pushing him. But he was heavy, making it hard to push him. I gave up after a few pushes.

"I give up, you're so heavy."

Jay laughed

I wrapped my arms around Jay's back while resting my head on his shoulder. I turned my head to which he turned his.

"I love you Jay."

"I love you too, May"

{08/11/20}
I wrote this chapter and last chapter yesterday but forgot to post them lol

edited...