Chapter 32 - "Takashi Tribe"

Start from the beginning

Once I arrived, two werewolves were guirding the door. They had sharp swords and a colorful vest, with unique patterns on them. They seemed to recognize me as for theu sweetly smiled.

"Travelers? Are you perhaps one of them?"

"Indeed." I replied. "Is this where the tribe leader is?"

"Yes. She has been waiting for you."

They politely opened the door and I bow politely and uttered a small 'thank you'in return. I stepped inside as I smell a bunch of strong fragrance, almost like wizardry.

They have a female werewolf as a leader, huh? This tribe is indeed interesting.

I continue to walk inside as I was greeted with two ladies, with identical clothing. They have a bright smile and gray stuff on their faces, creating a beautiful pattern.

"Welcome! The elder is waiting for your present dear gentlemen!" One of them chirped.

I nodded as they led me to one of the hut's rooms. I huffed and slowly opened the door revealing an Seungcheol, laying on the bed, fast asleep. Along with an elderly woman wiping his face with a cloth.

She looked up to me and smiled. She had very pretty, dark, brown, eyes. Similiar to Seungcheol's.

"Are perhaps you the prince's lover?"

My cheeks begin to heat up as my heart begans to race. I was so startled at the question. Who would think of us as lovers? It's just... Absurb! Right?..

"Is that so? I'm sorry for making assumptions traveler." She quickly apologized as I gave a warm smile in reply. "I just felt a lot of romantic attraction between you two. Perhaps my senses became more dull these past few years."

She gestured a chair in front of her, as I politely took it. I stared at her face as she stared at person who was laying on the bed, sleeping. I turned my gaze to Seungcheol's face and began to observe his features, I frowned once I noticed the big scar on his face.

I wouldn't lie... He is indeed very handsome... Charming and has a good heart. His long eyes lashes, pointed nose fair skin, and lips that are pink and soft-

"Ahem."

I bolted my head up, only to notice the elder looking at me with a teasing look. I cleared my throat and sat straight. Well was was embarrassing...

Silence engulfed us but then, she suddenly spoke.

"I am Talullah. The elderly and leader of Takashi Tribe. May I know you name young gentlemen?"

"I am Yoon Jeonghan..." I coughed,

"Ahh yes, the great prince of Carat Kingdom. Why, isn't it a pleasure to meet you." She smiled.

"I could say the same to you, my great, powerful elderly." I gently shook her hand as she returned a smile.

Silence engulfed us once again as I began to stare at Seungcheol's face again.

"Choi Seungcheol... It's indeed rare to find royal blood of our kind these days. Even surprised that he's still even alive up to this date."

I frowned and looked at her eyes. Does she mean she wants Seungcheol dead?

"What do you mean by that? "

"Seungcheol, has one of the highest, and most powerful blood type in the whole tribe's history. He's one of our kind, yet stronger, and powerful." She sighed. "Indeed, he has blood of royalty. I'm afraid he's the only one alive in his blood."

"Why?"

"Many other tribes grew such hatred and jealousy amongst our kind. Our tribe is considered as one of the most strongest. Yet, some aren't very fond of it."

I noticed the look on her face, I couldn't quite guess it. She had a small frown on as her eyes are getting watery.

"Many tribes killed our kind, blinded by jealousy. Blood. Blood. Blood! Is all I see! Blood! They killed them! They killed those poor souls! "

I flinched at the sudden outburst. She suddenly calmed down once again and cleared her throat. I could only imagine what they have been through.

"I guess you travelers met the valorious tribe." She stared at Seungcheol's scar. "That is indeed a big scar, it will leave him unconscious for awhile."

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Yes, he is. He's going through something that's called 'celestial slumber.'"

I frowned, celestial slumber? I haven't heard of such thing. "Celestial Slumber?"

"It is when he sleeps until the moon arises. But, it also means his soul is in another realm. A realm where he can touch and feel what he dreams, it could be a nightmare, a day dream in the past, and thoughts of his own. "

"When will he able to wake up?" I hope he wakes up soon. What if he could be having a nightmare? Or even worse! He might not be able to wake up again...

"No need to worry my dear prince. like I said, he will wake up once the moon arises. I casted a small spell on his soul, a spell that could protect him from all of the bad things once his body is unconscious."

"Thank you Talullah. I am indeed grateful for treating Seungcheol with care. He's been through a lot lately." I bit my lip, not knowing it was already bleeding.

She gave me an assuring smile, and a small pat on the back. I politely smiled in return.

"SEUNGKWAN HYUNG!"

I suddenly flinched once I heard a familiar voice call out a familiar name. I nervously chuckle as I see a familiar figure, running pass the window.

I mentally groan as I face the elderly with a forced smile.

"I must go now Talullah, would you mind we stay for awhile?"

"It will be an honor your majesty. You are gladly welcome to stay whenever you want."

I politely shook her hand as I head through the door. I took a small glance at Seungcheol, making me frown. I hope he wakes up soon.

As I was about to grab the door. My eyes widen at what Talullah said.

"If he wakes up. Take care of him, he is in need of care. He wants someone who would love him for who he is. I can sense love. Strong, and powerful love. Love that I could feel... Is towards you."

I opened the door and stepped out, closing the door as I go. I took a big huff and proceeded to walk over to Samuel.

This feeling... This must be just hunger. Right? It probably is.

But why is my heart beating so fast?

_ _ _

A/N

Thank you so much for all of the support!!! I'm going to cri-

Even one of my favorite authors voted on one of my last chapters I-

Thank you so much everyone! This week had been a stressful. But receiving all of these support from y'all made me smile. I'm glad you enjoyed this book! I'll do my very best to update chapters you all deserve-since I have been un-active lately hehe.

Anyways, prepare all your carat hearts for the real stuff that will happen in the next few chapters.

Hope everyone had/have a nice day! Stay safe everyone!

Also, please pray for all of the people of the Philippines who lost all their homes, family and pets by a strong typhoon that came over us this week. I don't have anything to offer or to do to help them so let's just pray for them. I'm glad the others are safe, and I hope those souls will now rest peacefully.

That's all! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. :D