You blushed, squeezing your eyes shut as you looked away from the group. Thankfully your nose and cheeks had already been stained a flowery pink from the bitterness of the air. This sucked. You knew Harry and Ron would tease you about it, but you wouldn't really mind.

"Just here, Luna," you said, pointing at the Hogs Head sign, just barely holding onto its bearings.

You took one last glance at the many cobblestone buildings lining the street. They were very pretty.

The place was quite.. sketchy, really. You took hold of Luna's arm, strengthening your posture. The people in here did not look at all friendly. She giggled at this.

"Upstairs, right?" she asked, blue eyes looking into your own.

"Um... yeah," you said, tearing your gaze from a scary looking scarred man.

She led you upwards, shaking your arm off of her own as to release your tension.

"Sorry!" you whispered, yet immediately clasped back on at the sight of how many had gathered to attend the meeting Hermione had scheduled. Your lips had parted. You'd not expected this. Judging by the solemn look on Harry's face, he hadn't either. Luna led you into the crowd, standing next to a tall and round boy with big teeth.

"Hey Luna," he whispered to her.

You looked up at him, pleasantly surprised. Not many people talked to Luna, especially not first.

You must have had a pretty stupid looking smile on your face, as he gave you a slightly strange look. You just loved it when people treated her right.

"Is this Tabitha?" he asked, looking at your intertwined arms and then to Luna.

"Yes!" she said in a chipper voice. "This is she!"

You quickly shook your head, hoping he hadn't really noticed how you'd look at him and let go of her.

"Nice to meet you..?"

"-Neville." He smiled and extended a hand.

"Neville! I've heard so much about you!" you said, taking it. Your sudden burst of confidence and lack of stutter surprised you.

For a while, everyone stood around and chattered. A few more students arrived, and before long Hermione began.

She stood, looking around the room somewhat awkwardly.

"Um... Hi," she breathed, folding her hands together. Cold light from the window shown to the left of her. "You all know why we're here. We need a teacher." She shifted on her feet. "Proper teacher," she corrected. "One who's had real experience defending themself against the Dark Arts."

"Why?" came a voice from upfront.

Ron scoffed, leaning forward from his chair and putting his elbows on his knees. "Why?! You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot." His eyebrows were knitted with disapproval. You wanted to smile at his rebuttal, but instead, you recoiled, shrinking behind Luna. You didn't like it when the Dark Lord was brought up.

"So he says," the boy remarked.

"So Dumbledore says," Hermione intervened.

You looked to Harry, only to see his face void of any significant emotion. It didn't seem he wanted to weigh in. It made sense, at present time he was not exactly loved. May thought he was lying.

"So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof?" the boy rudely finished.

"If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed.." said someone quietly from your left.