Chapter Eight

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm not annoyed at everyone. I like Lily."

"Whatever Gwen, I'm talking about all those girls trying to hex you for dating James."

"As if they can hex me." Gwen rolled her eyes. "You both will be at the party? Correct?"

"Yes. Siri asked me to."

"Okay. Let's get going." Gwen led the way.

"Gwen knows the Gryffindor password. I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed, but she has been having sleepovers with the boys since 1st year." Stella told Solis.

Solis, of course, knew that friendship came first before their romantic relationship. Everybody knew Gwen was like a fifth marauders. They spent time together all the time except during times like the girl having her own Ravenclaw schedules or hanging out with her Ravenclaw friends.

The four girls arrived at the Gryffindor common room. Gwen muttered the password. It was already crowded inside. The sweet scent of butterbeer surrounding the room. Shame that Solis is pregnant and any sort of alcohol is banned. Two figures approached the girls.

"Remmy!" Gwen said.

"Winnie. Andy. Solis. Stella." Odd. Is there something going on between Remus and Stella? His tone calling her name was different and maybe a little more shy.

It seems like not only Solis realized this as the two Ravenclaw girls raised their brows and smirked.

"Is Jamie and Paddy, still taking showers? If they're taking this long. They better smell like they've bathed in rosewater." Gwen sniggered.

"You know how they are Gwen. Oh right. Sols, no butterbeer and definitely no firewhiskey." Peter reminded.

"I know. Thank you Pete."

"Come on let's sit on the sofa." Stella suggested.

The two boys that they've all been waiting for has finally arrived.

"Hello. You guys have been waiting for the stars and now here we are." James announced.

The people in the common room cheered. Gwen stood up to give James her seat. She was about to sit on the armchair when James pulled her to sit on his lap. Gwen hit him playfully. Solis was jealous of their harmonic and loving relationship. How upsetting that now she's pregnant with nothing. Sirius would never see her as something more than his baby's mother and she will forever be alone. Okay maybe not. But all these hormones are making her much more dramatic than she originally is.

"Hey, love." A voice put her out of her trance.

"Hey, Siri."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just thinking of my future."

My. As in herself. Not our. That hurt Sirius more than he would like to admit. Was he not in her future? Was he not hers already?

"Siri?"

"Hmm yeah?"

"Are you okay?"