"You don't fool me Solis Edwards." Stella smirked. "I'm sure. Sooner or later, you both will get married and have more babies."

"Okay. Don't be stupid. We're not going to do that." She whispered.

"Uhuh sure." Stella rolled her eyes.

"Let's just watch the game yeah." Solis requested, "Look there's Gwen!"

In the Ravenclaw stand, Gwen Selwyn was waving at the two girls. The both of them waved back in the same enthusiasm.

The game was starting as the players mounted their brooms. Solis' eyes was on Sirius Black. The boy noticed the gaze on him and looked back at her waving.

"I saw that." Stella said making Solis roll her eyes.

"Stop it. Let's just watch them play."

The match is between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Solis wasn't rooting for anyone specifically but she wanted Sirius to win. Maybe that will stop him from quitting quidditch. She knew that her pregnancy was a solid reason for his decision on wanting to leave the team. But, she didn't want him to lose himself, lose his own life, for her. However, whatever he chooses, she will support him.

The quaffle was in James' hands as he threw it entering the Hufflepuff's hoops. It was no lie that the Hufflepuff team weren't as powerful as James and his team. It was obvious that it's an easy win. Belle Hallow is in the team. She was decent but decent will not be good enough against a boy who have been obsessed with quidditch ever since forever.

The Hufflepuff chaser, Amara Bright, threw the quaffle through the hoops but to be ceased by Sirius Black. He smirked annoyingly.

"It seems like our favorite seeker, Wood has spotted the snitch pretty quickly."

The crowd Gryffindors cheering for Callum Wood, pumped his blood and zoomed to catch the snitch. The new Hufflepuff seeker, Darius Wright, saw what Wood was chasing after and immediately followed behind him.

"And....Wood got the snitch. 150 points for Gryffindor." The loud crowd cheers. "Gryffindor wins by 170-0. A quick win today."

Sirius immediately flew towards the light brown-haired girl.

"Party at the Gryffindor common room. Come. Please." He begged.

"Hmm...party's not really my scene. But, alright. I'll be there." She responded, pleasing him.

"Good. I'm going to shower." Sirius said and left.

"Okay. You guys are so cute."

"Whatever Ells, let's find Gwen yeah."

"She's probably snogging Potter." Stella chuckled.

"Potter already left for showers. Gwen is...there she is. She's with her friend walking here."

"Hi! This is Pandora." Gwen excitedly said.

"Hello." Pandora said with her dream-like voice.

"I'm Solis."

"I'm Stella."

"Yes. The only two other girls, who managed to not annoy Gwen." Pandora replied making all the girls chuckled.