Ability to domian

Start from the beginning

I hate him being there 24/7, especially with that psychopath.

"I don't understand why y/n wants to continue being her pet, doesn't make any sense," I spoke out.

"Well What if Y/n has brought interest in-"

"Don't you dare finish that!" I exclaimed, shaking her from the shoulders. I was worried that he took some love interest in the President. I hate even thinking of it.

I then walked to the student council room door again and knocked two more times.

"Mary Saotome?" A robotic voice came from behind. Of course, none but the Vice President.

"Yes?" I asked, crossing my arms. She turned her head to Yumeko.

"Do you both have an appointment with the President?" She asked.

"Our sincere apologies, Ms. Vice President, we just came looking for a fri—"

I quickly responded before Yumeko finished her sentence, "Yes! Ye-yes we have an important appointment with the President." I lied.

"Huh?" Yumeko said, turning to face me. I smiled nervously.

"Hmm, well, The President said she was busy in the evening and she wanted the room for herself" she said and my mouth dropped open.

"By- by herself? So no Student Council member is in there?" I exclaimed

"No, Mary," she answered, "everyone left early, it was requested by the President herself"

"You see? No one is there, nothing to worry about," said yumeko, smiling.

"Can you please check if Y/n's in there?" I asked nervously. She walked up to me, tilting her head. I can't tell what she's doing, because of the weird mask she always wore.

"Sure" she replied as she walked to the door. She tried opening the door and it appeared to be locked.

"Hmm? It's locked," she said facing back to us.

"Locked?!" I repeated

"See? No one is in there," Yumeko insisted.

But all of this was really strange.

"Don-don't you have k-keys?" I turned red in embarrassment.

"My, my, Mary, the Vice President already said its lock, means no one is in there, am I right Ms. Vice President?" Yumeko asked, the Vice President just nodded.

"Fine, whatever!" I exclaimed.

Y/N'S POV

Her hands ran up to my chest. I felt weak under her touches. I could tell from the look of her eyes that she knew she had taken over me. She knew how dense I was from the very first touch.

She got on top of me once again, her legs squeezing my hips. All I felt was her tongue and teeth against my chest, aggressively. My hands are holding her waist, panting slowly. Her hair got loosened with every move. And I finally revealed her blue brassiere. I brought her down to me, and suddenly we rolled down to the floor, and I fell on my back with her still on top of me. She pulled her hair to the back off her ear, and grinned. I managed to lay her down, moving on top of her.

"I said, I will lead," I whispered, as I brought my lips to her neck, trailing down her collarbone. I started to roughly suckle bruises on her chest, going down to the open triangular shape of her brassiere. I felt her give a sudden reaction, arching from the floor, wrapping a leg around me, while her hand searched for something to squeeze on. I slowly started moving my hand up her thighs, I can tell she was very sensitive. She started panting, I was stunned to see her react like this. I was usually the one panting and blushing and wanting to breathe.

I was surely enjoying this, I got to see the President actually on the floor like this. Who would have thought.

My index finger kept its journey to her tracing on her pantyhose, up to the lace of it.

As I kept kissing and sucking her delicate skin my hand managed to slide in. I went up to kiss her lips, it still felt so magical when I did, she wrapped her arm around me.

She let out a heavy breath that seemed to have been trapped in for a while now, when I rubbed off my finger. She used my lip to muzzle the moans that wanted to escape her so bad. But I wanted to hear it.

I kissed her once more before I spoke, "Come on, Kirari Momobami. What's the hold up?" I smirked as I rubbed on it even harder. She arched from the floor again, reaching for my lips again, panting.

"Just...," she whispered, but a soft moan escaped when she added, "shut up"

It made me grin and just to punish her for that, I slightly slid my first finger in.

"Fu-ck," she whispered and bit my lips unexpectedly.

"Oh..that hurt.....," I said, pushing in my second finger. I left the grip of her leg that was still around my waist, weakened.

"I hate you," she said panting, as she lifted her other leg and placed it between my thighs.

"I'm loving this fight so much," I whispered, as I left her raise her leg and rubbed in against my dick.

I won't deny it felt so good, but I ain't going to lose.

I managed to add the 3rd finger, and pulled it out gently before I shoved them all in, at the same time.

"Fuck," I heard she moaned, biting her lips, sweating. I kept it there for some time, playing with her while she hid her face on my shoulders, panting out of pleasure.

________________________________

Manipulative Blue Eyes | kirari x M! ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara