Doubt Poker

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES....I HAVE BEEN INTO A LOT OF DRAWING, SORRY O-O

_________________________________________

3rd pov

"The game chosen contains simple playing cards, but listen up that the rules of 'Poker Doubt' for they are only simple," Run exclaimed, taking out the deck of cards from her pocket. Yumeko and Y/n sat at a small table on the stage.

"Poker Doubt?" Ryota repeated confused, rubbing his chin, "sounds familiar."

A confident smirk curled up on Mary's lips, "it's because I suggested the game, a little juice I created in first year."

"Huh? Why did you choose that one?!" Ryota exclaimed worriedly.

"Shut up, idiot! I 100% Yumeko will pull this off," Mary said and folded her arms.

"Are you still bringing Y/n down to bring down the President?" Ryota asked worriedly.

"Yeah, and what about it? It's just a game- besides, didn't you say you wanted to see Yumeko on the best seat in the house?"

Ryota nodded and remained silent.

______

"Hmmm, it looks like Yumeko made a last minute challenge against Y/n," Rin said, stirring his tea with a teaspoon. He stood next to the bami's upstairs in the upperclassmen's balcony, observing the opening of the match.

"I had a feeling this wasn't going to plan," Miroslava stated as she kicked back on a bench nearby.

"because Terano's plan sucks," Ibara muttered and hissed.

"It's not like any of you had a better plan!!" Yumi defended.

"Shut up, all of you, you'll bring attention to us," Terano scolded and sighed.

They all stood quiet for a while until Miroslava spoke, "and what if umm go for the easy plan.. Just poison him again, lock him up in a room and get over it."

"Alright, what if you leave this to me," Rin volunteered and smirked, "Just wait if Y/n will win this gamble or ..not-"

Terano looked at him with a little mistrust but finally nodded in agreement, "Then I suppose it's settled."

__

"It is all about doubt or no doubt typ-a-thing. The player will say their hand and their opponent has the right to call a doubt or no doubt. So are we going to the end or what?!" Runa exclaimed excitedly.

"Y/n!! I'm so glad we're finally going to gamble! It's....it's.." she bit her thumb as her cheeks grew a reddish colour, "it's like a dream come true!!"

Y/n simply watched Yumeko with no emotion whatsoever and looked back to Runa without saying anything. It was clear he didn't want this but had to, afterall, he's going up against a gambling freak.

______

The purple eyes shifted side to side, tapping her feet on the floor as she held a random checklist against her chest. It was unusual, and it brought attention from the platinum blonde to the former secretary.

"Is something bothering you, Sayaka?" was the question, coming from the platinum haired as she observed the match from one of the benches near the stage.

Sayaka's eyes widened before she flinched, "i- no- i- i- mean yes. Everything's..fine"

Kirari calmly took a sip of her warm tea, she only glanced at the former secretary and said nothing else. There was an awkward silence until Sayaka's trembling voice broke the thin silence.