As I am

"Hmm, your room is very tidy," Kirari commented as she kept scanning my room. I quickly managed to put on my boxers.

"Thanks I get that a lot," I started, "but what exactly are you doing here?"

"Are these video games?" She chuckled as she kept scrutinising my desk.
Who knew she likes searching through someone else's stuff.

"Yes and if you would want to play, another time," I said, placing the CD cases away and sitting her down on a chair, "right now, What exactly are you doing here?" I repeated.

"Isn't it obvious?" She smiled, "I came to see you, but instead I was received by a disrespectful woman, ah I meant mother-in-law," she chuckled and stood up, walking away again.

"Right, sorry— wait what?!" I exclaimed.

"Your bed is comfy too," she continued commenting as I watched her get on top of my bed once again.

'Gosh what was up with her?' I sighed as I watched her tuck in. Is she high? She's not like this— as far as I know, but I couldn't help it than to find it cute.

"Weren't you the one that kept saying we are nothing anymore?" I said and sat down on the bed, "now you appear here—like nothing has happened between us"

"Come join me," she sat up and patted a spot on the bed, beside her.

"just answer me. You don—"

She sighed and pulled me down to her, rolling me over to the other side, perfectly lying down beside her.

She looked down to me, as she traced her index finger down my temple, pushing my hair out of my face. She then placed one of her legs on top of me, more likely in between mine, having her finger just caressed near my cheek. Her eyes met mine, again, I couldn't resist but to fall into her memorising eyes.

Her lips slightly brushed against mine before she kissed them. I didn't really knew how much I actually wanted her to, until she did. It's hard for me to resist, My feelings have just started deepening, it's impossible to stop now.

She pulled away, only God knows what she's thinking. What's going on in her head, what she's planning on doing. I can't read her eyes. She mentioned aloud to be my girlfriend, which I never expected. I just don't understand her, and I probably never will. Which only scares me, because I will never know what she truly feels about me.

"Is it so hard for you to get it?" She whispered and chuckled.

"Get what—?"

"Since day one I told you that you intrigue me, and you keep doing so. I tried digging and planting conclusions and I still don't know what is so alluring about you. Despite—"

There were sudden knocks on my door. My mom is probably furious, especially after what Kirari did.

"Y/n?!" My mom shouted

I tried to get up, but I was pushed back down.

"My, she's truly a pain, isn't she? But we are talking," she said, staring deeply into my eyes. I could feel something different, i just can't figure it out, "aren't we? I see why she can't wait."

I nodded slowly before she placed her lips against mine deeply once more, she slowly pulled back, "Maybe your house isn't the best place to talk," she got up, "so I'll be waiting for you at the council tomorrow before the Election starts."

"About that—"

"I said tomorrow," she shut me with her finger on my lips, and offered a smile, before she walked towards the door and left.