Chapter 14: Restless

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay, Shinobu? You seem different, as if something has changed in the past few days" You started to feel worried since she wasn't this quiet. "...Well to say the truth it's almost the anniversary of my Sister's death and was hoping for you to come visit her grave and shrine with me and Kanao. It's not that I am making you, but I'd like to know if you would want to" she replied in a silent almost shy voice. This immediately left you flabbergasted, then, you stared at her for a second "That's something you should know by now. I'd love to go with you" You smiled at her and started eating.

After you both shared a silent meal you were actually falling asleep in place. You were a bit tired and wanted to rest up for the following trainings, "Truth be told, I'm exhausted. Do you mind if we go to bed?". You asked her as you rubbed your eyes and yawned. "You could stay with me tonight. But you would have to leave early in the morning as the girls still don't have a clue that we sleep together" this response made you incredibly flustered as you didn't know this. "O-of course.. I would love to" You said as you finished tidying the kitchen.

She hugged you by the arm and you both walked together back to her room where you fell asleep hugging her, the best part was that you could feel her breathing on your chest/neck, it was too cute.
You got up just before dawn and you sat in bed looking at her while she was still asleep, thinking of how lucky you were to find someone like her.
You walked back to your room and fell asleep for another hour or so.

After this you got up and ready, back into your uniform and headed to the Dojo where more of the usual happened. This went on for three more days until Zenitsu came to the Recovery Training.
"Since Zenitsu will join us from today I will be explaining the process one more time. Here we will help you go back to your perfect state starting with the three girls over there, they will be helping you stretch out and make your body more flexible from being so bedridden. Then you will go with (Y/n)-san to the reflex training where you toss cups of medicinal water to each other. The thing is if your cup is stopped you will be unable to move it. And at last you will be playing a game of tag versus me and Kanao here."

At this point Zenitsu's expression changed from scared to a very serious and stern look "...Could you give us a moment? You two, come with me" He silently said to both boys behind him. "I SAID COME WITH ME" he yelled as he dragged them out. This confused everyone since he's usually so quiet and polite. You couldn't hear what they were saying but there was a lot of yelling by Zenitsu's part which surprised you quite a bit.
When they came in the training went on as usual... Until it was His turn.
While the other two would groan or be in pain while being stretched out by Sumi, Kiyo and Naho, Zenitsu was enjoying it, even going as far as to laugh. So as of today, the training went well, but kind of weird.
Especially the moment when it was his turn to play the game of tag against Aoi and he went straight for her breasts, at least she did beat him for it, so that was a good thing.

After leaving the Dojo in the night you found the three girls talking to Tanjiro about Total Concentration Breathing Constant which he hadn't tried to do before, when you heard this you approached them. "Hey, if you'd like to I can teach you the exact same way I was taught!" You said enthusiastically just like Rengoku, who you've been messing a lot lately
"I would love to! Please teach me well!" He replied happily bowing. "We'll start tomorrow at the same time as usual, so please excuse me" You now kept on your way to your room.

After a while of pondering Okashi came in flying from the open window and landed on your shoulder, it was strange for him to not yell full volume at you "Me-ssage, message!" Instead he kind of whispered, knowing that every one was going to sleep. You then pulled out the message from the small pack he was carrying on his back. It came directly from Oyakata-sama so you knew it was going to be important.