NTR Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Ie De Animation (Y/n/Mike X Koharu Hinomoto)

Start from the beginning

"Many months later, you found out he got himself a small apartment which could fit 2 people both him and her. but when you came to check on him. he was lying down, silence, and look sad. you then notice a laptop in front of him with an envelope with CD. you took a closer look and realize that she became a fluff slave to a bunch fat, ugly, bald guys around her. and she was saying such lewd words and being fluff at the same time in front of the camera. you were furious and disgusted. Arata was watching and he was still silence, you left."

"A next month later. you realize it was his birthday. you came to the apartment place and decide to check him. it was lock. you didn't hesitate of waiting and pick lock the door, it open. you walk inside to see him, but the inside was bizarre, it smell awful and the sink was full of dirty dishes and there so much trash everywhere. you walk in closer to see where he was. you found him. You were shock and saw him hang. he hang himself. and you look at the laptop, he was watching. it was Koharu again, these time being fluff by the ugly father and his friends. and then the next cd contain the message written on it. it was the brother CD and looking at it and watching you were disgusted as he still fluff her. you look at Arata Hang corpse. you spoke to him. "I will save you, save her. . . . Arata. I You couldn't handle it. But where you going. finally ended your suffering and depression. Rest In Peace . . . . Arata." after that you call emergency service for Arata Body and left the apartment. you kneel to your leg and scream for vengeance for him and her. and Promise yourself to avenge him and save Koharu for good. then so Your Journey begins."

"3 Months later"

"You collect some the CD, which Arata still has. since the AnimeRace police took the rest of it as evidence. you visit Arata Grave. Which many of you, Your commanding officer, Your squad mates and few other Citizen and Soldiers of your kind kindly accept to bury him in the in grave of other individuals. They also made document of his father and brother for future arrest in case for their crimes. which made you feel relief. as it feel like a private security and protector for them . you pay respect to his grave, left flower to it and told him, that you'll promise to save him and her. when the time is right."

"You left the cemetery and drive home. back home, it nothing interest happening to your life. since Arata Passed away. you still have the CD, and trying to find where Koharu is. as well as Genzou, Masaru at. since some of your old friends told you, they're using her to make money online selling the fluff videos and she was still a slave to them. i was anger. since they brought up those Bastard names"

Deadspacemike(A/n): "Noted: So guys Or Gals. This version of this One-shot stories of this Offbrand. and the "Y/n" or Reader x Female Character of this is Gonna be a Mixed of this."

A/N: "So Both (Y/n/Mike) reading or saying the word of this story is gonna be the same. okay? This is just my Version for me to enjoy."

Me: "Man? Still can't believe i haven't found them. and my Commanding officers barely help since, now he dealing with AnimeRace/Aheadian hybrid people that look ugly to see."

"I was frustrated still and tired. i look at my clock: It was 12:00 pm. it was so late"

Me: "Damn It. *Slap drop CD* Brush teeth, shower and sleep."

"And After that, i sleep. i sleep hard. but i can't, the video of her. . . .Koharu being fluff over and over was bothering me so much. it even manage to get inside my dream fantasying with my other Personal Waifus."

"I kept hearing her lewd words while being fluff by the bald ugly men, his dad and his brother. it started to hurt my head so aggressively. i tried to shield it with Friend wise wisdom word. . . . . and yeah, you guy & gals enjoy it"