둘 dul

One year ago - Amsterdam

The food and the wine were good. We were able to have a few good laughs. Henry (PH-1), Minsik (SIK-K), and Jay were attentive and charming, Haon and Hwa-min (GroovyRoom) were curious about Europe and I was happy to answer. Only Wonjae needed more time to let go, which I completely respected. Few people, including the DJ, recognized Jay and Sik-k, and a mini showcase began.

- You should drink more: the party would be funnier!

- I'm fine. I don't drink that much.

- Come on! Look at us! We are all drunk. Even Wonjae is more fun.

Minsik's enthusiasm defeated me, and so I tore off the glasses he was holding and one-shot them. He took my shoulders and guided me to Harry and Haon. The comforting and slightly bitter alcohol quickly diffused into my bloodstream. Jay was already shirtless and rapping all the trap lyrics he knew. When he noticed my presence, he gave me his most beautiful smile. Damn, he knows... Maybe I was fantasizing but I am pretty sure he was staring at me several times tonight. I gave him back his smile and even winked at him and faced back Minsik. When the first notes of Giddy Up came out, I couldn't help but take other shots before lining up.

While dancing, a tattooed arm held my hip and pulled me up. The lion in his hand holding my waist, was moving to the rhythm of the music. I was suddenly crimson and at the same time, you only live once. Jay fucking Park was holding me! I sipped the rest of my glass in one shot.

- Plans changed, I answer to interrogative Harry

- Your mood keeps going up as you empty each glass, Harry replied

- Don't even mention it, just offer it up!

- Thirsty I'm still thirsty...to a good life, yeah, that's good life. Minsik sang.

- Suna... could you stay with me tonight?

- Chicks everywhere! Just make your choice...

- I'm giving up my ways for you, girl you're all I need...

- If you continue I won't be able to hold back...The soft skin speaks to me

- Dear God let me finish this dream...

- (Chuckles) You'd better not fall asleep again...I could feel the breath of Smooth Skin against my face... 

- Shhh, if I open my eyes I'll end up with my cat... Let's go to the sensual stage, please...

- Let me say hello to you properly...

Soft lips kissed me gently.A wave of heat went through my belly and I responded to his kiss. Soft, sweet lips, devouring lips. One hand made its way under me while the other lowered my strap. My dream was so realistic that I felt a draft when he pushed the blanket.

« Wait a minute, something's wrong, I usually wake up before the kiss... »

- Look at me. This time, stay with me.

"It's Jay's voice." I'm sure it is.

- Jay? 

- Yes baby, look at me, look at the state you put me in...I opened my eyes to him who was staring at me, shirtless and in white Supreme boxer shorts. The bulge between his legs spoke about his condition. Amazed at first, then turned crimson when I realized that I was only wearing panties and a white tank, probably his, I looked at him with a frightened look:

- Come on, you're not that drunk Lol He took my lips again few more seconds, then I pushed him away.

- Seriously Jay Park, I'm not thinking clearly...Have we... 

- I am...offended...I have...to...fix...this...right...now...

- Jay...I'm...serious...oh no not there please...my God...don't...

- You are beautiful Sunshine, how come I have never met you before?Jay kissed every inch of my chest, whispering every word against my skin.

I never went to his shows and have never aspired to be one of his groupies. At least, I didn't know it yet. And here I am in his hotel room, in his arms, after a night out! 

- I have to move, I have to go...I mean...I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me!

- What are you talking about?! Babe, look at me. He took my chin and I looked up at him. What's wrong?

- I want you to stop. Don't get me wrong, you're damn sexy. But I wanna stop before...

- It's a little late for that. 

- We mustn't.

- We're not doing anything wrong!

- I can't. Look, I gotta go...I escaped his embrace.

- Seriously?! What's going on?

- It was fun, thank you for everything. Even for...that...I said quickly dressing. 

Jay was following my moves. I could clearly see his sexy tattooed body, and his angelic face in the mirror, so I avoided him because I was afraid to immediately go back to bed and beg him to kiss me again.

"No more hangover!"  "Did I sleep with him?"

- I'm leaving tonight Suna. I'm going back to Seattle.

- Another reason to rest and prepare yourself, it's already 11 past half.

- Suna, what with this attitude...At least have breakfast with me.

- If I stay any longer, I'm not sure I can settle for breakfast...

I confessed as I picked up my phone from the console. Suddenly, I felt his breath on my neck. He passed his arms around my waist and put his head on me. One move and...

- All I wanna do...is kick it with you...

- Hours ago...

- Things already happened so just let me make it memorable for you...

- JAY...

- Girl, you got me so excited...