izuki special part 2.

Start from the beginning

Ahh the fun days.

Eraserhead:fun huh. Well if its fun lets add some challange since it no fun without those. The one who get last place will be kick off fron UA and be blacklisted from every single hero school.

This got the rowdy class to go quite.

Brunette:but mr.aizawa thats not fair!! We work hard to get here!!

Well then protect your privilege.

Aizawa:the world is full of unfairness kiddo. The world revolve around itself not you kids. And beside its our jobs to counter the unfairness of the world.

True true.

Aizawa:anyway if you wanna be here then do your best plus ultra style.

Aghhh.

Aizawa:since you already throw your ball you can skip it the next time. Anyway now to the 50 meter dash. After the others have done their dash i was up against iida.

Iids:im sorry midoria but i will win this.

Izuku:i pressed X and i have doubt your statement.

I use reinforcement and when the dash start i run forward at high speed and reach 50 meter.

Aizawa:0.5 second.

Pink:it took him half a second to do 50 meter!?

Yellow:what is his quirk!?

Red:so manly!

Ok the last one kinda weird me out.

Bakugou:deku!!!!

I turn and saw bakugou running toward me.

Bakugou:you better tell me where you get that kind of power!!!!!

I teleport behind him and hold both his forearm.

Izuku:synthetic magic ice creation icicle bind.

His entire arm was cover in ice. He tries to hit me with the ice but i use fairy gate and send him away. Just back to the crowd.

Aizawa:knock it off. Bakugou do stuff like that again and your expel.

Bakugou:grrrrrrrrr.

Aizawa:'izuku quirk didnt turn off when i look at him. Is it a mutation quirk?' Anyway lets do the other test.

The next one was side to sidr lundges. Which is prettt easy since i could just enchance my legs to achive high result. But i get second place since the purple ball hair guy was using his quirk o go side to side.

Izuku:'pretty clever. That is the only time i admit this about this guy isnt it?'

The next one was long jump. Take a guess who will win a guy that jumps very far or the guy that fly? If your answer is A then you deserve a slap in the face and then murder cause its impossible to fail this one. Anyway i got the longest distance in the long jump.

The next one was test was the grip test. I got second place because a guy with multiple arms is doing more than one of these.

Then the last one being the ball throw.

Bakugou:die!!!

He throw the ball and create an explosion that send the ball flying very far.

Aizawa:763.

Bakugou:damn it!

Yeah if you wanna beat my score your gonna need a nuke level explosion. Then the brunette throw the ball.