49 🗣

NARRATION

Jungkook's POV

I just finished some work that I need to send to my client. i miss my babies. I gotta get home right away.

On the way there, I picked up some food for me and tae, as per his request.

He loves strawberries and panda express so much.

As I arrived home, tannie welcome me at the front door and barked alerting tae that I'm home.

As I stepped into the house, tae immediately ran to me and hugged me, his legs wrapping around my waist.

"Hey love,"

"Hiii..."

"Did you miss me that much, huh?"

"Of course I did,"

"Here!" I said as I put him down and gave him the food that I bought.

"Oh yaay! panda express!! THANK YOU BABIE"

"You're welcome love, come on, let's watch a movie together while we eat."

We decided to just spend the rest of the day together and spending quality time.

In the middle of the movie, I looked at tae and stared at him for a whole minute. dang he really looks simply gorgeous and breathtaking.

Then he looked up at me, "why are you staring?," that pulled me out of my trance and replied. "nothing you just look so beautiful."

He blushed at that and he look so cute when he's shy.

"can you stop that?"

"what? why?"

"it's embarrassing and i'm not that pretty."

"and who told you that?"

"u-uhm...."

"yeah thought so, hey baby, please don't ever ever ever think that you're not pretty or that you're not enough. YOU ARE and so much more. I'm so thankful to have you, I love you so much babe."

He was sobbing so hard and I pulled him into a tight hug reassuring him that I'll always be there to love him, cherish him and be with him for a lifetime.

"OMG why are you like this? you're making me cry. I love you so much babe, you're the best boyfriend ever, I wouldn't want it any other way. Thank you for everything you do for me. I don't think I deserve all this and you but I'm very much thankful that you came into my life and made it so much better."

I, then, kissed his forehead then his nose, and then both his cheeks and lastly I kissed his lips passionately.

"I love you Kim Taehyung."

"I love you Jeon Jungkook."

A/N: sorry if this is lame hope u like it tho🥺😁
m🌻