6 🗣

NARRATION

Jungkook was at his studio at the company early in the morning because he has to finish up this video that he needs to upload. It should be checked to see if it needs some changes or improvement.

-time skip-

Jungkook drove to the fast food chain to grab some food him and Taehyung.

-time skip-

"Hey baby, I'm here," jungkook said, taheyung came rushing to him because he missed him. "oh my gosh, baby, you're not that light you know. you almost made me drop our food." jungkook said with a chuckle and taehyung just laughed "sorry love, I just missed you," taehyung said and got out of jungkook's grip.

"I missed you too love,"

"I got us some panda express because I know you love it," jungkook said as he settled the food down on the table. "OMG PANDA EXPRESS!" taehyung exclaimed and jungkook just watched him with loving eyes.

"thank you for this baby, I love you," taehyung said and hugged jungkook tightly. " you're welcome baby, anything for you, i love you too" jungkook said and left a soft peck on the older's lips.

and they spent the whole day together cuddling and watching movies on netflix...

A/N: lowkey been craving for panda express though. 😂🙈
anyways hope u enjoyed this one, I didn't think much about the plot so... yea 😂

m🌻