9 🗣

NARRATION

"taehyung..."

no response

"taebear..."

no response

"my love..." jungkook poked taehyung's cheek to get his attention.

"what?!"

"I've been calling you and you don't pay attention to me. I'm here you know." jungkook said with a sad tone, taehyung went to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry love," taehyung apologized. "It's fine, I love you," jungkook kissed his lips and cuddled with him.

-time skip-

They didn't notice the both fell asleep in each other's arms and it was already 3PM. Jungkook got up carefully placing Taehyung in a more comfortable position. He went out to go to the kitchen and cook something for him and Tae.

Taehyung woke up by the smell of the food cooking. He walked up to the kitchen and saw his handsome boyfriend. He back hugged him and kissed his neck. "Hey there sleepyhead," jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung then let go of Jungkook so he could continue cooking and sat down by the couch in the living room and scrolling through SNS.

"the food is ready," jungkook annouced and taehyung immediately got up from his seat to eat. "I made kimchi fried rice because I know how much you love it," jungkook said and taehyung smiled at him. "thank you so much baby, you do so much for me, and here I am looking like depending my life on you," taehyung said "no baby, don't say that, it's fine. I do it because I love you and I care for you so much" jungkook said and taehyung almost shed a tear. "you deserve the whole world baby, don't ever think that, you don't need to do anything for me because your whole existence is what matters to me." jungkook added and taehyung went to him and hugged him with all his might.

"I love you so much Jungkook."

"I love you too so much Tae, you have no idea."

m🌻