5

next day, i went to his house and no one seemed to be home.

"hey wheres your parents?" i ask as we walk into his room.

"with my dad becoming chief, he spends almost all of his time at work. hes hardly home now. and my mom is busy working as well, shes a teacher. and you know how that can be" he sat on his bed and the lights were purple again. the memories of what happened the last time the purple lights were on quickly flashed in my mind and my knees went weak.

"would you like to put on music?" he says, interrupting my dirty thoughts.

"s-sure." my face red as a tomato.

he gets up from his bed and hands me a large speaker. i turned it on, connected my phone to the speaker and chose to play my calming playlist. i turn around and tendou sits at the edge of his bed with his arms wide open and making a "please come lay with me" face. 

i rolled my eyes and sat in his lap, putting my arms around his body while his arms wrapped around mine. i let out a loud sigh. i forgot how comforting being in his arms is... theres no place i'd rather be.

he let me go, lifted my chin with his hand and kissed me passionately. his dark red eyes held me captive once again. i dont know why but i seriously cant look away.

it was like he read my mind, he grabbed my tiny body and slammed me into the bed. he was hoovering over me and his eyes looked.... hungry. oh this is too much to bare, im going to go insane if he keeps looking at me like that. 

after that thought, i let out a whimper ON ACCIDENT. i swear thats so damn embarrassing, i want to hide forever. i really just whimpered out loud like that. i swear i didnt mean to, it just came out. omg im gonna cry... wait.. whys he smirking....

he crashes his lips into mine then starts to kiss all over my neck. i let out a small moan as he found my weak spot, i felt him smirk against my skin.

Tendous POV:

after finding her spot, i leaved trails of kisses until i finally met with her mouth. we made out for a few minutes before she broke from the kiss and gasped loudly.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG" she yelled as she got off the bed and dragged me with her.

(play Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay)

she grabs both my hands and starts to dance. "COME ON SATORI LET LOOSE. i absolutely adore this song. it reminds me of you" she grins.

"o-okay" i dont really know how to dance. what if she doesnt like it... fuck it, if she wants me to dance.. i'll dance.

"now i feel my heart beating, i feel my heart underneath my skin" she taps her chest as she sings out. she looks so beautiful and happy, i really wish she looked like this all the time.

"satori this is for you" she puts her hands on my cheeks and pecks my lips.

"oh you make me feel like im alive again" she sings along with the song that plays and begins to dance. i cant do anything but admire her. i've seen her at her lowest.. yet here she is, glowing brighter than ever. how could you not fall in love with her.

"ALIVE AGAIN" she shouts and lets out a loud laugh.

"oh you make me feel like im alive again" she looks at me in the eyes while she sang, as if it were a message to me. 

suddenly she stops dancing. "well quit standing there you weirdo, come dance with me" she grinned and held her hand out. my eyes dilated at the beautiful sight in front of me.