Chapter 20

I do not own the anime

Sakura's POV

After I explained to Naruto and Sai, we both shed tears and everything.

(I'm skipping the sob stories because I'm lazy)

"Well I guess I'm back." I say after telling then the whole story.

"Well I'm not mad because I got to see Hinata again and Ino and Sai got together." Naruto smiles

"WAIT WHAT???" Ino and Sai got together. " I practically yelled.

"Yea" Sai says blushing a little.

"Awww, I gotta talk to Ino-chan about this." I squeal excitedly.

Until I noticed what I said.

"Oh wait. Nevermind." I said looking down.

I missed Ino so much. Tears formed into my eyes until Naruto swiped it from my face.

"We'll bring her next time." Naruto smiled at me.

I smiled back. "What next time? She's not coming back." Sasuke says with his stern voice.

"Awww plz Sasuke-kun." I said giving him puppy eyes.

"No." He said looking away.

"Aww fine. I'll just run away then." I said standing in a hmph way.

I knew it wasn't going to work because he's stronger than me but it was worth a try.

" Fine" he said which surprised all of us until Naruto smirked.

"Awwww teme found a crush. He's such a little baby." Naruto teases.

"Oi dobe, I do not." Sasuke answered back blushing.

So cute. They were going back and forth with each Other. I just giggled at the sight. Naruto looked happier than when he's with me. Sai looked relieved as he smiled and Sasuke has showed a side I never saw before. It was kinda cute.

I'm starting to feel what I felt when Naruto used to talk about Sasuke when we were younger. It felt great. Almost like it was back to the old times. The only one missing is Ino.

I sighed but was happy on the inside.

"You're happy right?"

I turned around and saw Temari walk up to me.

"Yea, I'm happy."

" The story........ " she started off.

"It was about you right?"

I was shocked and did not nod.

"It's alright. I won't ask for anything else. I'm just glad you're happy now. You looked sad telling us the story. No one noticed it but you were frowning under that mask." She spoke softly for maybe the first time.

"Thx Tema-chan!" I smiled.

She looked shocked but smiled. " Your welcome Saku-chan! "

I laughed and we all enjoyed our time together until we needed to head back. Sasuke-kun didn't want anyone to get suspicious.

"So Sakura, where do you live now if you're alive?"

Everyone quieted down at Sai's question waiting for me to answer.

"Hmmm......I live in a prison cell." I joked and laughed.

Noone said anything but they all did laugh. I'm sure they all knew that I wasn't technically joking but I think they all were relieved that if Sasuke-kun was with me, then I'd be living in something at least comfortable.

Everyone then quieted down after laughing for a while.

"Anyways buy guys. Text me or Sasuke the next time we meet." I said as I waved.

"We gotta go too so we'll be walking with you two." Tenten said running up to me.

"Well that was fun." Tenten interrupted the total silence.

"Yea, me and Naruto has fixed things." Hinata smiled.

She looked happy. I was glad. After a while, the girls parted ways. I was kinda relieved because I wanted to thank Sasuke-kun for today.

"Sasuke-kun." I tugged on the back of his shirt.

He looked back at me.

"Thank you.........

It was nice seeing you act different for a while. I hope you will be comfortable one day to act that way with me." I blushed a little realizing what I said.

Sasuke just smirked. "It was nothing."

I could tell he was smiling when he turned around.

"C'mon, we're going to get some ice cream. I know you won't eat dinner." Sasuke-kun said as he pulled me and started running.

~Time Skip~

We were now heading back after having out fill of ice cream. Sasuke-kun had been eating more human food. I haven't exactly saw him drinking and blood recently. I'm ALso very surprised that they have regular food here.

But then again, how would Hinata and them survive. They're neckos. Not vampires.

As we got there, it was about 8:35 pm so it was pretty late when we walked in. I passed everyone in the living room that tried to talk to me and headed to my room.

Minutes later, Konan came in.

"Oh hey Konan." I said glimpsing at my phone.

"Nothing much but you've been getting really close with Sasuke." She nudged me.

"I have not. I don't know what you're talking about." I said answering Naruto's texts in the group chat. Konan looked over my shoulder.

"Who're you talking to?" She asked me.

"Just some friends." I answered .

Konan sat on my bed until someone walked into my room.

"I TOLD YOU ALL TO KNOCK!" I yelled before clearly looking at who it was.

"Sakura"

I stood up and bowed. Pein-sama.

"No need." He said as he walked in.

He pushed Konan off the bed and sat in her spot. I sweatdropped at this.

"Rude." I heard Konan mumble.

"What did Konan say to you about me?" Pein-sama asked me.

I didn't answer.

"Did she tell you the secret? Answer me." Pein-sama said.

I glanced at Konan and she nodded.

"She told me everything. Told me that she is my mother and you........

well you are my father."

It's not my fault I'm in love with drama and cliffhangers. But sorry for this one. Hehe. But you had to know it was coming.