Chapter 2: In Deep Trouble Part 1

Aeon's POV:

I'm in big trouble. My mom, Olympia, and Jess's mom, Barbra came up to us and boy were they mad. I mean it. My mom talked first and said, "What are you doing out here sweetie? I told you not to leave until I told you so." I'm glad she was calm about this, but Jess's mom. Well let's just say I think Paris could here her loud and clear. "How many times have we told you not to leave," she shouted. Jess hold her mom's hand and said, "Mom calm down, you're scaring her!" I was shaking in fear and curled up into a ball. Although I am a robot, I can still feel real human emotions. I saw my mom lean down and hug me and then I started crying. 

Jess's POV:

I was shocked by what was happening right now. Aeon has never, ever cried before! My mom had a hot temper but this was going too far. "Nice job mom. You made her cry!" I was angry so I transformed since we were in a alleyway, grabbed Aeon, and ran to our house from the roof. Aeon had fell asleep in my arms and I started blushing like crazy. Could it be I am devolving feelings for my best friend? After laying her down and tucking her in, I detransformed, gave Lirii a snack, and started doing my homework when I get a call from Aeon's mom so I went outside of our room not to wake Aeon up.

(J: Jess, O: Olympia)

J: Hello
O: Hey how is she
J: She's sleeping peacefully
O: I'm so sorry about earlier
J: Hey it's okay don't worry about it she'll be fine
O: I'll talk to your mom ok
J: Thank you now I have to go
O: Okay take care sweetie

*call ends*

Aeon's POV:

I wake up seeing I'm in my bed. I then remember what happened earlier and I see Jess doing homework. I tap her shoulder and say, "Jess it's me." She turns around and I can feel my cheeks turn pink. Could it be I'm developing feelings for my best friend?